NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

Just now, yossarian said:

nooooope. Buffalo Murphy. I broke my own personal rule of never touching my line ups after noon on sunday. Any moves I make after that window ALWAYS fail me. 

Ah damn. Yeah man. I dont think I've ever hit on a last minute change and yet I still do it. A lesson I seem to never learn. 

11 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Benched Daimen Williams for Aaron Jones and I am projected to lose by 10.  Awesome.  I hate fantasy.  

I did the same thing.  Spending a lot of time on this board can be helpful, like when I scooped up Ware right when rumors started up about Hunt.  But it can also hurt.  I was all set to play Williams over Jones on Thursday and then spent too much time on here leading up to game time when someone posted tweet from a reporter for the Chiefs that said that West was going to get 8-12 touches and that is what made me pull out Williams and go with Jones.   I don't think West even had 1 touch the entire game on top of WIlliams having a great game.  It's not over yet, but if I lose this week this decision will haunt me until next year because it prevented me from a chance to go back to back championships in this league.  

Edited by chief79
  • Like 1

The only silver lining i can think of is that losing this year in the semis is better then last year in the finals only because last year was on Christmas day and it ruined the holidays for me this year, i have a week to cope lol back to the drawing board fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk

Edited by NInsko

I have Brate and Burton and have started the wrong one each of the last two weeks. Benched Brate's two TDs last week and now Burton is having a good day & just caught a TD on my bench. So frustrating.

Edited by cbsholy

In my league top 2 guys looking like they gonna lose to 6th and 4th seed... they would have both lost last week to all playoffs teams if it wasn't for their bye

Crazy season... 6th seed has derrick Henry and was lowest scoring playoff team by far.