NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Man Barkley and Hill had their worst games at the worst time. need MT and Samuels to save me

yessssssss. WTH! 

I hear its raining in NY and with beckham not playing....

Hill almost caught a long bomb but at least he had some catches/yards. Be thankful you didnt have allen

Going against Atl D..saw this coming so I benched DJ (go figure he still manages to produce)...also have Bryant who somehow has been kept off the field in this blow out..everything is falling right into place for my opponent who made it into the the playoffs by .5 a point and was 6th in the league in total points.  What a ridiculous game this is.

27 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

yea same. 

my opponent also started lesean mccoy and cj anderson. 

and im going to lose to them this week.  i ******** hate fantasy football so goddamn much.

Yup.  It doesn't get ant worse than getting beat by a one week waiver rental in the playoffs.

Luck Barkley and fournette. Of course cook goes off today lol. Gonna need cooks and Greg the leg help me maintain my 40 point lead w my opponent has brees, kamara Lockett and woods left.... oh and Julio didn’t do anything after his td catch which seemed like a whole half to go

and opponent has juju lol

Edited by Zekepeak86
  • Like 1

5.6 for Barkley. Giants put up 0 points with Eli throwing 42 times...smh. had 2nd and goal from 4 yards away... then throws a fade to corey coleman, out the back of the end zone, then hits the LB in the back on 4th down. 3 carries for barkely probably gets him in

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zuko said:

Aaron Jones & Leonard Fournette combined for 10 points. Maher got 0 points, I'm up 40 on my opponent with AB and a DB left while he has Ertz, Mullens, Gurley, Ertz, and a DB,

Oh and he has Greg the Leg left.

Pulled Robert Foster at the last minute for Sterling Shepard. Also considered playing Mack despite the tough matchup. Keenan crapped the bed for me and Houston defense became a revolving door. All this after leading the league in points scored, having the best record and a bye, and facing the worst playoff team in the league. The outcome? A 7 point deficit with 67 points wasting away on my bench due to bonuses and 100 yard games. Fortunately, I have: McCaffery, Jeffery, Sproles (return yard PPR league), and Ertz going up against his Kamara and Lutz but you never know. If I can escape this game, I will never make last minute adjustments again. 

Edited by Fantasy Gooroo

39 minutes ago, erik vulaj said:

Crazy how matchups can make you think differently, why the hell would we bench marlon mack for doug martin lmao

I didn’t start Martin all year and I start him in the playoffs over Mack... never ever trust Muscle Hamster. Lesson learned