NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

I'm going against f'in M. Gordon in my money league. In the same league, I've yet to have one single point recorded by a TE through one and a half weeks. ZERO. In the same league, my opponent's players have all 4 TDs against the Bills. I have K. Allen on my squad who is 2/25 so far. Wonderful. 

Edited by RxD
  • Like 1

For the second week in a row, I am pretty much playing without a QB. Started Mariota last week, and A. Smith this week. Hesitated to take Mahomes at the back end of my draft too.

Edited by kretan182
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Wynter12 said:

I should trust my gut more. Ignoring bad feelings has cost me the week. 

Always trust your gut.

My #1 rule in Fantasy

Love that the 1 team no one thought was going to do anything (Tampa Bay), is out there scoring 40 points a game and destroying 2 teams that were supposed to be "Super Bowl Favorites"

And the 1 team that was supposed to be great, (New Orleans), has gotten pummeled by TB and CLE. Two teams that weren't expected to have more than 5 wins this season.

That's football for you.