NBC Sports Edge Forums

6 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Started Chubb, Mixon, Cook. Sat Fournette, Elijah McGuire (as most would have, I assume).

Started Jaylen Samuels over Ertz at TE after almost losing my semi last week when I started Ertz.

Started Amari Cooper over T.Y. Hilton.

Wrong, wrong, wrong so far. Soooo random.

Sitting players because of what they did last week, doesn't make it random.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties Penalties penalties 

negating seemingly all of Keenan Allen's first half catches and a 20 yard dalvin cook catch and score. Major difference between me winning the championship and not, so frustrating 

I benched Samuels for Ertz last week and Ertz for Samuels this week. 20+ FP for Ertz after netting 2.2 last week? Oh, come ON. I want to cry.

Also, my opponent - a zombie team who made her first lineup changes of the season this week when she learned she was in the finals - started Carlos Hyde, who is outscoring Amari Cooper in my lineup. You can't make this stuff up. I'm playing a supernatural force or something.

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, next big thing cp84 said:

So the QB6 overall is not considered a "stud" :blink:

Well yeah. A "stud" to me is a set and forget player. I've never thought that about Rivers (or some other QBs ahead of him this year) and judging by expert rankings this week and throughout the year not many people do.

He had an ECR of 17 this week. A "stud" shouldn't ever be ranked that low, QB6 or not.

TDs vultured and called back by penalty ... every single starter underperforming their projection ... every start/sit decision wrong ... maybe I'll die in my sleep and not have to live with this tomorrow.

Yep, there's a TD for Woods. The 100% wrong decisions are complete. Cooper and Jones should have been benched, Hilton and Woods started. Bench Mixon and Cook, start Fournette and Elijah McGuire. Bench Samuels, start Ertz. Just expect the direct opposite of last week. I should have known that. Got it, universe. 

Edited by 99-percent-sure
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, mmm sod said:

How is Gronk worse than guys like Kyle Rudolph on a weekly basis?

For f***s sake even with Gordon out smh they wont even throw it to him

The dude is done, he'll probably retire after this season.  WWE contract incoming.

Edited by Slimzy17