NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

12-team PPR league.  Was up by about 3.  Had Zeke playing for my team going against Saquon.  I knew it would be close.  I just didn't figure I'd lose because of 14 DARN RECEPTIONS!!!!  Lost by 1.7 points.  Also pissed because of the NYG recovery of the onside kick.  At that point, only needed 3 yards from Zeke to regain the lead.  THREE YARDS!!!!  But no, the Giants had to go on and recover it.  Boo.

22 minutes ago, RogerGoodell said:

I played against mahomes/gurley/juju this week!

Me to. Guy also had Kelce. I’m not even mad. There was nothing I can do but sit and watch. At least it ended early. 

Edited by izzyf89
Just now, shakestreet said:

Since I just read two pages of doom n gloom, I will be the one to lighten up this room. 

This week my teams went 7-0 

This thread is specifically for doom and gloom, though. You’re looking for the CSB thread, friend. 

I was sure the Redskins vs Colts game would be a high scoring shootout.......went all in on Smith in two leagues. I got cute, and way over-thought several situations when I just should have gone by projections and rankings. Damn it!

I lost by 1 point in one league.

I hate fantasy football!

I had a bad feeling about David Johnson but started him anyway because all the "experts" had him ranked so high. 

My gut was telling me to start Ekeler or Lindsay.

I think what stops me is that I would be so embarrassed if David Johnson scored a ton of points and the sleeper was bad, whereas it's not embarrassing when it's the other way around.

I wonder if the experts feel the same way and just follow the consensus rather than their own guts when ranking players with uncertain roles?