NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

I also dropped two players that I'd drafted because they didn't perform well in Week 1, and I was too impatient to give them a chance.  

Of course they had great games and more opportunities yesterday.

I need to stop being so impatient, but I'm worried that if I don't pounce on the waiver wire, someone else will grab the next league winner.  

2 minutes ago, Chargergirl said:

I also dropped two players that I'd drafted because they didn't perform well in Week 1, and I was too impatient to give them a chance.  

I need to stop being so impatient, but I'm worried that if I don't pounce on the waiver wire, someone else will grab the next league winner.  

This is how you don't win FF championships 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chargergirl said:

Impatience will kill your season very fast, the league winner may have well been drafted in the late rounds or still on the WW chillin waiting for any injury to happen.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WaiverLooter said:

TE landscape is a wasteland this year. After picking up Engram from waivers, I was hoping to do the same this year. Might have to sit on my hands with Njoku, ASJ or Ebron...

TE most volatile position in all of fantasy. Even more so than kicker. It can be a nightmare picking a TE every week. 

1 minute ago, oliminator123 said:

TE most volatile position in all of fantasy. Even more so than kicker. It can be a nightmare picking a TE every week. 

Also have bad luck streaming qbs. Dropped Stafford for Jimmy G this week. Also had Matt Ryan on waivers... 

Our 10 man league has 5 bench spots so there is significant talent on waivers. Just can’t seem to pick the right ones...

Just now, WaiverLooter said:

Also have bad luck streaming qbs. Dropped Stafford for Jimmy G this week. Also had Matt Ryan on waivers... 

Our 10 man league has 5 bench spots so there is significant talent on waivers. Just can’t seem to pick the right ones...

Better days are ahead, friend. Keep the faith B)

• Thanks 1

Needed Bears D to outscore Wilson by 3 or more points to win my week, that last second garbage TD pass took my lead and turned it into a L.

Wasn’t expecting a W going into that Monday Night scenario but man that 4th quarter was back and forth with the lead. I wanted it so bad!!! 

4 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Im really considering a plodder purge to my roster. 

Peyton Barber, Derrick Henry, and Chris Carson. 

Also, too many coaches think they can run an effective RBBC. 

Plodder Purge would be a good name for a band.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HTXMade said:

I own both Howard and DJ.  I thought i had it good with my starting RBs, but nope.  I have RBs who deal with incompetent head coaches

These dudes will be MONSTERS. Keep the faith, fellow DJ/Howard Stacker.

Tried to pick up Darius Leonard (LB, Colts) for my bench and so I put 15$ on him and guess what? -  some1 else also put 15$ dollar on him, but it was the guy which is #2 just behind me, so he has the better waiver and he got him.

F++k you Marvin :D

Edited by thebadferret
  • Haha 1