NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Vent & Rant Thread

5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

biggest $$$$$ leeeeg ... facing an 0-2 shim, who barely cracked 100 pts in both weeks 1 & 2 (PPR, avg score per team is roughly 125) 

due to holdout (Bell) and injury (Ajayi), guess who his two starting RBs are for this week - combining for 43 pts thus far?

Related image

Powell and hyde? Hahaha incredible ! Last week I lost by 1 138,8 to 139,8 cause of burkhead (0,6 until 4th and finished with 2,2) I had gurley and Fitzgerald out for injury and played only 2 quarter 

9 minutes ago, Fabios1993 said:

Powell and hyde? Hahaha incredible ! 

Crow and Hyde, which makes it even worse, 'cause i despise that punk Crow 

10 minutes ago, Fabios1993 said:

Last week I lost by 1 138,8 to 139,8 cause of burkhead (0,6 until 4th and finished with 2,2) I had gurley and Fitzgerald out for injury and played only 2 quarter 

Image result for punch self in face gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Not to be a jerk here, but still don’t see how that led you to bench Hyde over Sony. 

Yea he scored TDs past 2 weeks but he hasn't looked good.

Plus he wasn't doing great till Mayfield got in the game. No one saw that coming.

Always easier to Monday morning quarterback, in this case, Friday morning quarterbacking, isn't it.

10 hours ago, Gryfter said:

Because of Mixon's injury, I started Sony Michel over Carlos Hyde.

...sigh.

Me too, except in my case it was Michel over Crowell. 

That plodder plodded his way to a whopping 34 rushing yards on 16 carries (2.1 ypc)... But 2 of those rushes ended up in the end zone. 

28 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

Yea he scored TDs past 2 weeks but he hasn't looked good.

Plus he wasn't doing great till Mayfield got in the game. No one saw that coming.

Always easier to Monday morning quarterback, in this case, Friday morning quarterbacking, isn't it.

I’m not trying to criticize your choice. Just saying a Mixon injury had nothing to do with you benching Hyde for Sony.

Draft Ebron super late.

Play him week 1 - N2B.

See low snap count and see dumb coach say that will be the trend going forward.

Drop Ebron for G. Kittle, bid nearly 1/3 FAAB budget on him.

Week 2 - Ebron snap count nose dives even more due to game flow but still scored  a TD.

Reason low snap count and low usage it was good to drop him for Kittle who will be used more.

Now Doyle out.

Ebron still on WW.

Continue to play Kittle? Sunk cost fallacy, because i bid FAAB i have to keep and play Kittle?

Drop someone for Ebron?

Needlessly hold 2 TE with limited bench spots.

Lose week 2 by .9 points because started Kittle who got poop over Ebron who had a TD.

8th place instead of 2nd place in a league where i need every win.

I hate my life.