NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fabios1993 said:

Boyd and jordy nelson on my bench :o:o:o starting sony michel as flex and benched boyd 

I dropped Austin Ekeler for Sony Michel earlier today. I hope I didn't choose the wrong RB. Told myself I was done with Patriot RBS but just couldn't help it because I see alot of potential in that offense with Gordon and Julian on the way.

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

So in the last two weeks I’ve received a combined 1.4 points from my kicker and tight end slots.  How the eff is that possible?? 

Started Greg the leg last week and Dan Bailey this week and they gave me a combined zero points. Started Will Dissly this week and the damn titan replacement for Delanie Walker last week.  A combined 1.4 points.  Holy hell.  

Edited by chud12

About to drop to 5-28 in an All-Play, PPR, Superflex dynasty league. Week 3 hasn't even ended and my season is essentially over. I didn't expect to be at the top of the standings, but I figured I'd be in themiddle of the pack. I still look at my roster and think it looks solid, if unspectacular. I don't understand how I've gotten myself into such a such an insurmountable hole. 

Watson

Luck

Winston

Kenyan Drake

Chris Thompson 

Tevin Coleman

James White

Jamaal Williams

Aaron Jones

Duke Johnson

Tarik Cohen

Phillip Lindsay

Allen Robinson

Demaryius Thomas

Marvin Jones

Cooper Kupp

Will Fuller

Kenny Stills

Randall Cobb

Jamison Crowder

Jimmy Graham

Left Ridley and Boyd on my bench in PPR. I started Amari Cooper and Sony Michel (flex). The difference between cruising to a victory and now struggling for a win. My hopes ride on Big Ben now for 25 points. Either way I’m a winner since I’m a Bucs fan. If Ben has a bad game it’s 3-0 for Magic Man.

Edited by FitzMagic
1 hour ago, HTXMade said:

Just lost by 6 pts.  Thanks a lot Dan Bailey and the Vikings for crapping the bed today

Anything associated with the Minnesota offense today was a dumpster fire... Except for Rudolph with the trash TD... Thielin did ok too

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Left Ridley and Boyd on my bench in PPR. I started Amari Cooper and Sony Michel (flex). The difference between cruising to a victory and now struggling for a win. My hopes ride on Big Ben now for 25 points. Either way I’m a winner since I’m a Bucs fan. If Ben has a bad game it’s 3-0 for Magic Man.

gotta love best ball lol

4 hours ago, HTM said:

Anything associated with the Minnesota offense today was a dumpster fire... Except for Rudolph with the trash TD... Thielin did ok too

Thielan had 24.5 PPR i'd say that's better than OK. especially when u look at the rest of his team and the score

14 recepts...

Edited by Cotton Jones
11 hours ago, chud12 said:

Started Greg the leg last week and Dan Bailey this week and they gave me a combined zero points. Started Will Dissly this week and the damn titan replacement for Delanie Walker last week.  A combined 1.4 points.  Holy hell.  

Through the first 3 weeks of the season, I have 2.8 points from my TE slot. They call came this week.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Cotton Jones said:

Thielan had 24.5 PPR i'd say that's better than OK. especially when u look at the rest of his team and the score

14 recepts...

Well I play standard. 

So 10.5 pts which is good but not weekend winning by any means.