NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, collucho said:

Played Latavius Murray in every last fanduel lineup I had. Dropped Matt Ryan before last week and chose to stay with Geronimo Allison over scooping Calvin Ridley this week. I suck :/

Me too, Man.  And I had Minnesota's defense.  I feel your pain.

Edited by raltherr

0 pts from my kicker back to back weeks is a new low in my fantasy career lol

Also had Amari Pooper - Drake - ced kicker spot combine for less than 6 points, thats my RB2, my Flex and my 'dependable' kicker position.

Went against Matty Ice after I trashed his deepball in his thread, I guess he reads these forums :(

4 minutes ago, raltherr said:

Me too, Man.  And I had Minnesota's defense.  I feel your pain.

Same!!! At least I had the Bears in some of em though. 

Terrible week to spend up on receivers!!!

Oh, and the only lineup that looks like it can win is in a group where the "commissioner" decided to up the amount of players to 18 from 14 and we only got 14 entries so it got changed to $0 entry fee. So cool!!!! Cost me $180+

Starting Murray in 'the juiciest matchup of the week' when the 3 other RB"s on your bench score 18, 16, 15, 12 respectively. 

Owning both Collins/Allen and trying to figure out which one to start in one spot on a weekly basis.  FML, I want out.

10 minutes ago, kdko said:

Starting Murray in 'the juiciest matchup of the week' when the 3 other RB"s on your bench score 18, 16, 15, 12 respectively. 

Owning both Collins/Allen and trying to figure out which one to start in one spot on a weekly basis.  FML, I want out.

I started Murray over much more productive people too. I feel you. I thought I was sooo clever picking up Murray and plugging him into my flex... that shows me. 

My roommate has Alex Collins... his usage drives him crazy. 

9 hours ago, HTM said:

Well I play standard. 

So 10.5 pts which is good but not weekend winning by any means.

oh sorry. i didnt realize people still played standard

9 hours ago, saintrules said:

Considered adding Calvin Ridley to my bench for this week. Likely a super hot wire commodity, I pretty much lost him guaranteed. 

ya think?

Edited by Cotton Jones
9 hours ago, saintrules said:

Considered adding Calvin Ridley to my bench for this week. Likely a super hot wire commodity, I pretty much lost him guaranteed. 

Same.  And I held off so I could keep OJ Howard just in case Gronk was actually injured (when I knew he really wasn't).  I'll still get Ridley if I use my waiver claim (have #1), but that dumb decision cost me a #1 waiver claim.  

QB: I stream QB, have Big Ben. Was thinking I should play Matt Ryan all week. Saw the shootout coming a mile away. 

RB: I'm down Mixon and Cook. I start Lynch and Hines. Had Smallwood in my lineup, got cold feet, pulled right before kickoff. 

WR: Amari Cooper.... anybody got a milk carton? I started DJ Moore. Moron. Have Josh Gordon but he's unusable. Geronimo Allison helps. 

TE: The back-breaker. I started Rudolph at my TE spot. Had OJ tonight in my flex. Down 30, sat in a parking lot today, stared at free agent Vance McDonald thinking "Hey you big stupid dumb idiot. You have Big Ben...stack?" Nahhh. I'll stick with OJ.

Listen to your gut kids. I'm going 0-3 but had full control of an easy 1-2.

Last week I almost cut eli for fitz before the games, but chickened our. Proceeded to cut Eli, and blow 40% of my faab budget and  on fitz this week since my two qbs(start two) were Carr and taylor.

Now I’m losing by fifteen thanks to a combined eight points from my qbs. All because I thought mahomes would fall another round and i drafted Greg Olsen. 

Of course the first year I own Antonio Brown is the year that him and Big Ben have no chemistry whatsoever. He's going to cost me a matchup this week because he couldn't score two measly fantasy points in the second half.