NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Mike McCarthy is a jackass. Keeping your best RB on the bench (Jones) after averaging 6 yards a carry in the 1st half is asinine. Being short-handed at WR & trying to keep up with DET in a shootout makes no sense 

Just now, lvsaint429 said:

Mike McCarthy is a jackass. Keeping your best RB on the bench (Jones) after averaging 6 yards a carry in the 1st half is asinine. Being short-handed at WR & trying to keep up with DET in a shootout makes no sense 

You could've just stopped after that first sentence. Hah.

Mason Crosby--man. brutal. just brutal. i hate kickers in fantasy football. 

I mean I was just destined to lose this matchup..3-1 playing the worst team in the league record and points wise. He stacked up Luck/Ebron so I was pretty much DOA to begin with and that Vance McDonald Play was really awesome..not even 2 points. Went from a 20+ pt favorite to begin the week to a 13 point dog

Just now, CPuente57 said:

I mean I was just destined to lose this matchup..3-1 playing the worst team in the league record and points wise. He stacked up Luck/Ebron so I was pretty much DOA to begin with and that Vance McDonald Play was really awesome..not even 2 points. Went from a 20+ pt favorite to begin the week to a 13 point dog

The Vance McDonald play will be my downfall 

11 minutes ago, atrium said:

I can’t get Marvin Jones off my team fast enough. Been trying to shop this bum for the past week, and he’s now tanking his trade value 

He had 3 catches for 60 yards all wiped out by penalties. 2 BS offensive PI calls, and a stupid hands to the face penalty that had nothing to do with the play.

He also had a deep TD pass pop out of his hands at the last second. 

Wouldn't sell Jones right now. He'll be fine. 

Eff Lambo and the Jaguars. Dropped him last week and he has a nice week. Picked him back up because I figured how can you not score points against the Chiefs and he gets 2 whole points. I just know I'll find a way to lose in my $$ league.

In another league, my team is going to put up 170 points in PPR and I'm going to lose. Ridiculous.

Brocnos D/ST might cost me the week.  I'm fortunate enough to have the Bears but obviously couldn't play them this week.  The only two defenses I've used besides the Bears were the Saints week 1 and Broncos this week.  Those two combined for -12 points...