NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

I was down 19 points coming into this game......

his team was done. 

I had Lutz, CT and kamara in my lineup going in Monday 

combined for 17 points and lost by 2, Lutz missed field goal, no touch kamara and behind LOS play for Thompson.. 

unreal 

f--- fantasy 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Just lost by 0.2 against brees because the redskins decided theyre now the worst defense in the league. Now 1-4 literally zero point to keep playing 

i started out 0-6 last year and won 7 straight and made the playoffs, don't give up young buck

Edited by Cotton Jones
  • Like 2

Lost by less than a point bc Brady was credited with the Gronk fumble Int or whatever the hell that was. Fuller gets a whopping 3 targets. I could have taken several other kickers but I take Lambo who gets two whole points. Every week it is some bs with this game. 

What an EMBARRASSING F'n week. I mean it was doomed from the start when the last place guy played the Ebron/Luck stack. Even playing against two O's (Cooks and Brandson Marshall) and a 1.9 (Ajayi) I STILL lose by 25 against the worst team in the league with the worst points. I couldn't even put 70 points. My team is unbelievably just bad and the only thing I "could" count on was Kamara and Michael Thomas..ha..until now. I have no real QB, my WR outside of Thomas are either dreadful (Baldwin, Fitz, Calloway, Westbrook) limited by their crap QB (Sanders) or hurt (Hilton)..Jordan Howard is an absolute bust..Sony Michel is my ONLY bright spot and I now play Week 6 without Kamara and Michael Thomas with NO bench really...I'm soooo bad at this game and yet each year I get suckered back in.

6 minutes ago, CPuente57 said:

What an EMBARRASSING F'n week. I mean it was doomed from the start when the last place guy played the Ebron/Luck stack. Even playing against two O's (Cooks and Brandson Marshall) and a 1.9 (Ajayi) I STILL lose by 25 against the worst team in the league with the worst points. I couldn't even put 70 points. My team is unbelievably just bad and the only thing I "could" count on was Kamara and Michael Thomas..ha..until now. I have no real QB, my WR outside of Thomas are either dreadful (Baldwin, Fitz, Calloway, Westbrook) limited by their crap QB (Sanders) or hurt (Hilton)..Jordan Howard is an absolute bust..Sony Michel is my ONLY bright spot and I now play Week 6 without Kamara and Michael Thomas with NO bench really...I'm soooo bad at this game and yet each year I get suckered back in.

Relax bro sounds like you got a very solid team just some bad bad luck so far. Assuming you aren 0-5 there is still time for you to go on a run

Just now, dakimbell said:

I know i wasnt raining on your vent, was just offering up some words of encouragement bc you do got a very nice team assembled

Yeah..naw i think im just frustrated more bc i not only lost to the worst team in the league but got DEMOLISHED lol...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CPuente57 said:

Yeah..naw i think im just frustrated more bc i not only lost to the worst team in the league but got DEMOLISHED lol...

Lol i know the feeling bro,

same thing happened to me week 3. Feels bad

15 minutes ago, Fantasygmang said:

Do you really think Allen is gonna produce like he did last year?

Maybe.  Probably.

But you need more help at WR than RB.  

I’d probably try for Adams + a RB than the combo you mentioned...

But, Allen is still very good in PPR.

I lost by .6 points in a PPR league.  Thanks Crosby.  Even the PAT would have done it, let alone making any 1 of the 4 other missed field goals.  That and a number of other bad management decisions that could have changed the outcome.  I’m still 3-2 and in a decent position, but this is the second heartbreaking loss (the first being by about 1.2 points thanks to Saquon Barkley’s 14 receptions in week 2). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hate ESPN's old format.

Waiver priority got messed up...thought I had DSTs, Tenn, Carolina, Denver, in that order.

Got Denver instead of Carolina...got -4 instead of 6.

Lost my matchup 121-122.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I lost by 0.18. He had drew Brees. 

If drew hadnt thrown that last 9 yard pass before coming out in the fourth quarter, or if my QB Matt Ryan didn’t get taken out of the game in the fourth....

Not my year in that league. Several losses by slim margins.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

I lost by 0.18. He had drew Brees. 

If drew hadnt thrown that last 9 yard pass before coming out in the fourth quarter, or if my QB Matt Ryan didn’t get taken out of the game in the fourth....

Not my year in that league. Several losses by slim margins.

Ppr league? Brees threw it to himself last night too. 

13 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Im going to be 1-4 with more points for than against. I have no fun playing every single year and I still do it

13 hours ago, Tghetty said:

I was down 19 points coming into this game......

his team was done. 

I had Lutz, CT and kamara in my lineup going in Monday 

combined for 17 points and lost by 2, Lutz missed field goal, no touch kamara and behind LOS play for Thompson.. 

unreal 

f--- fantasy 

Fantasy football is crazy random 50% of the time, and everyone still loves it. Like moths drawn to the flame...

I just want to say that the amount of anonymous sourcing in journalism today is disgusting.  People throwing shade and stating opinions as facts everywhere without any fear of repercussion.  I hate it.

I mean just read this bull**** statement:

"Florida Football Insiders reports a "source having knowledge of the Jaguars' thinking" expects the team to sit Leonard Fournette (hamstring) through the Week 9 bye."

Just state that you talked to the cheerleader practicing on the field.  Or the cleaning lady in the offices.

/rant

Edited by TTo34
  • Like 1