NBC Sports Edge Forums

Just now, nb009 said:

Having picked up Mixon? ?

Yeah, that was a super lucky break - someone dropped him a few weeks back after he got hurt. I don't think they realized he's a legit RB1 - maybe it's the invisibility of the Bengals in general in national sports talk. It definitely helps offset LeVeon and Fournette and now HIlton missing so many games. The only catch is that he has that same bye week as my TE, defense and three other guys.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Biggest mistakes i made were dropping bernard and kittle early in the season and before it started .....

i should be 5-0, but I believed in treyway and dropped kittle for Connor, dropped bernard for Beasley i believe cause i needed wr help in week 2 smh now im 3-2 cause of this with the most pts scored in the league.... fml

9 hours ago, FF4life said:

When I heard the news that were gonna hold Fournette out until Week 10, I traded him yesterday for Greg Olsen and Derek Carr (2-QB league, desperate)

Now the news comes out he's coming back Week 7

Geez

The injury reports are pure trash. If he does come back in week 7 he'll only get hurt again.

6 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

My 2 scrub RBs (Howard and DJ) have combined for ZERO points.

SMFH

same here.  These are by far the worst 2 starting RBs i've ever started in fantasy football history

• Like 1

Same garbage every week. My opponents sh*tty players go off. My players can't score TDs. Can't even get touches.

I'm sick of the K position. Every week I have a problem with my kicker. Missed PATs. The boneheaded coaches go for 2 incessantly or they screw around with field position and don't attempt FGs. 

4 minutes ago, AlexxelA said:

I drafted David Johnson.  I picked up Ito Smith, EVERYONE (5-10 people on this site) said to play Mike Davis over him, so I dropped him and picked up Davis...so far that's a bust.

I would have said the same thing. 

The moment you decided to put in the Chicago Defense instead of the Texans, both of which are on your bench.  Your competitor leads you by like 60+ points and two of his other players haven't started yet LOL.  I just got gang raped.  

Just getting absolutely annihilated this week. No Kamara/Michael Thomas becuase of byes, no Hilton because of injuries, got scared off of Emmanuel Sanders because of the weather and played Callaway and after a 3-1 start, looks like 3-3 and being the bottom of the 3-3 heap because of two straight sub 70 point weeks. I need Hilton back ASAP...since I whiffed on Jordan Howard and Fitz and my depth is really bad.