NBC Sports Edge Forums

My whole standard team is stinking up the joint right now but I gotta give top honors to that Chicago D/ST. I normally rage drop any negative point players but I guess I just gotta chalk this one up to variance and hold on

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Played L. Murray in both my leagues.  These guys had him in before the news Cook was inactive.  Monster game of course.  I also played either AB or Juju in both.  They both had flippin Chester Rogers as a fill in.  Now, I'm playing one who has Lindsay in a PPR league, and of course I have Lindsay in standard in the other league.

Just a fricking stupid day.

im down 85 points. I have Rodgers, Gordon and Kittle, opponent has Sony Michell and Sammy Watkins - Yeah no way i make this come back lol, pathetic, another L

could have stashed Winston weeks ago but no.

so stupid

i hate gurley, anyone who drafted him is auto win every week

3 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

Todd Gurley just single handedly killed any interest I had in watching SNF. Was looking forward to that game all day and now its moot. Ugh. Hes a monster. Start your RBs vs Denver...

ill still watch it for Gordon goodness and hoping he can put up 300/3 TDs to give me a chance.

My opponent got touchdowns from Mixon and Houston's defense in the last minute of the early games then DT at the end of the Broncos game. 

Gonna need 45 from Brady and Gronk tonight. 

Also, 4 combined points from my Landry, Tucker and Jags Defense :(

Edited by Helmholtz_Watsonn
4 minutes ago, Ffguy0087 said:

You and me both brother.

so depressed though don't even want to watch Gordon ball out and just want to go to sleep now.

but whatever, at least he's not on some other jabroni's team even though they'll win the league and i won't even with Gordon. :(

14 minutes ago, Helmholtz_Watsonn said:

My opponent got touchdowns from Mixon and Houston's defense in the last minute of the early games then DT at the end of the Broncos game. 

Gonna need 45 from Brady and Gronk tonight. 

Also, 4 combined points from my Landry, Tucker and Jags Defense :(

Yah DT touchdown sucks. I feel your pain

Melvin Gordon was taken one pick before mine (and Kamara, Barkley, Johnson, Elliot were gone) 

Got blasted by him (and thielen)  tonight. 

Bears defense getting curbstomped when he Bengals saved me against the same team last week. 

f--- the bears 

Edited by Guwop
2 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Melvin Gordon was taken one pick before mine (and Kamara, Barkley, Johnson, Elliot were gone) 

Got blasted by him (and thielen)  tonight. 

Bears defense getting curbstomped when he Bengals saved me against the same team last week. 

f--- the bears 

That Miami heat is brutal.

My opponent had Gurley, Tyreek Hill, and the Houston defense.

None of the above going off pissed me off.

He also started Tyler Lockett and Michael Crabtree.....those two scoring TDs puts me on full on tilt.

Started C. Davis due to byes....now I understand the term "rage drop". f--- the titans (and a f--- the Denver run D....it's like they had no idea who the f--- Todd Gurley was in the 1st quarter).