NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

I'm projected to lose by 2 points.

My kicker got 0 and my defense got -1.

Opponents kicker got 18 and his defense got 20.

That's a 39 point difference in kicker and defense points. If I lose by 1 or 2 I am going to be a very salty man on Tuesday.

3 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I'm projected to lose by 2 points.

My kicker got 0 and my defense got -1.

Opponents kicker got 18 and his defense got 20.

That's a 39 point difference in kicker and defense points. If I lose by 1 or 2 I am going to be a very salty man on Tuesday.

Butt Kicker and Baltimore?

had gostkowski all year on my team where everything goes wrong.  Dropped him because he hadn't gotten double digit points all year, well of course he goes off the first game I drop him for (got picked up by someone else).  Oy. 

My RBs are Melvin, Conner & Hyde        71.30 points 

My WRs are Cooks, Baldwin & Amari     14.40 points 

before last night I had a 40+ point lead, then Tyreeeeek decided to f--- me with his 37.20 point. Opponent still has Graham & Crosby left. 

Second loss in a row 3-3 record 

15 hours ago, ninersdd said:

My defense got flippin crushed by Dak and the Mystery Machine Rider, who both did NOTHING entering today. 

Yep, if I lose tonight, it's 100% because of that insanely bad performance. I dropped Jax today - just gonna stream defenses for a while. Rams were available for this week. Jags are not what they were last year, and Bortles sets up too many opponent scores.

Before Sunday's games started, I offered my Tyreek Hill / Dion Lewis for Stephon Diggs / Buck Allen

Forgot to cancel the offer after last night's monster game.....the guy accepted my trade offer this morning.

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

22 hours ago, CletisVanDamme said:

Me too.  Thought I struck gold this year

I hear ya, Bernard got me through a few weeks, but it's a miracle I'll likely be 3-3 in that league after this week

In my other league, until Sunday, I've been sweating the whether or not Kittle and Breida will play on MNF, as Kittle is my TE and injuries and BYE's forced me to dart throw Al Morris at RB.

BUTTTT...since my opponent destroyed me on SNF, I don't really have to sweat it anymore, because, I'm pretty sure Morris and Kittle won't be combining for 38.1 pts each, even if Breida were out and Kittle was perfectly healthy, lol

• Like 1

I just won because of an awesome night by Aaron Rodgers. 425 and 3 TDs, wow.

Then I found out I actually lost, because Rodger's first TD pass to Montgomery was ruled backward, thus taking a TD pass from Rodgers.

Only a Wednesday NFL scoring change can save me.

23 hours ago, cbsholy said:

My kicker got 0

Opponents kicker got 18

same    :lol:  

I was considering picking up the NYJ kicker Sunday morning, but then I said "Naaaah, you're overthinking this."

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

Wow. Who did the other guy have?

He had Houston defense, Winston, AB, Thielen. I started tucker, josh Gordon, Yeldon and Rudolph who didn’t give me much. I ended up losing by 23 yards. It sucks cause I had guys who went off on my bench. 

1 hour ago, Tenner said:

I lost both of my games. I’m disappointed in my starters. But my bench...WTF

Jordy Nelson: 1.1 points

Quincy Enunwa: -0.9 points

Mike Williams: 1.7 points

Derek Henry: 2.7 points

I lost mine as well (by 6), and def disappointed in my starters specifically Ridley & Evans, but my bench...

Sanders - 25

Boyd - 23

Breida - 13

Cohen - 25

My choice for flex was those four, and Carlos Hyde.  I changed out E. Sanders for Hyde at 12:56 based on the fear of DEN weather.  

Hyde - 3.4

lmao kms

• Like 1