NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

Short benches in my league so I dropped Marlon Mack (after drafting and holding him) two weeks ago while I hold onto losers like Larry Fitzgerald, got outbid with my remaining FAAB when I tried to re-add him before this weekend's games and now desperately need an RB. Lot of dumb waiver wire moves from me this year. 

OK I did win, but I know there have to be other people that feel like me about the Jaguar defense. Only 1 sack against Houston's piss poor offensive line, and no turnovers against Watson, who gives them in bunches?

28 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

OK I did win, but I know there have to be other people that feel like me about the Jaguar defense. Only 1 sack against Houston's piss poor offensive line, and no turnovers against Watson, who gives them in bunches?

I rarely count on year-to-year consistency from a D/ST.

I know how it works. When you're watching your FF scoreboard live, your score goes backwards, while the oppo racks up the points. I know this immutable law. So tonight, for the nth time, I vow that I won't look, because I'm forced to roll Osweiler out as bye week cover, and the oppo has Lamar Miller. I'd probably take 10pts from Osweiler and be happy with it. 

But I can't resist.

And I take a peek. it's 7-0. But it's a rushing TD. And the ball is on the Miami 2. And you all know what happens next.

Traded Lamar Miller away for Carlos Hyde before week 7, mainly because I have Leonard Fournette and I saw Hyde as a handicap.  Kind of kicking myself with  Lamar’s past 2 performances and Hyde’s role being unpredictable in the immediate future. 

1 hour ago, laracco said:

I have Watson, Miller and Fuller all on the bench because I hate Thursday Night games. Working out well. 

Wow I have the exact opposite position.

feels like every TNF is points points points. I hate when I don’t have anyone going on TNF.

I sat Kenyan Drake, because I was confident in my trade for TY Hilton would have gone through this morning. Woke up this morning to my trade being vetoed. I wasn't trading Drake away, but I thought Hilton would have been a better FLEX play... My match up is 40 pts ahead because of Watson and Hopkins :angry: would be more pts but thankfully he played Miamis D :D I'm a bit upset my trade was vetoed

• Like 1