Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, SlugBait said:

Not the week to start Newton over Mahomes I guess.

Benching Mahomes at this point is just asking to lose. Makes no sense to vent about it. It is like benching a Gurley or ABrown, etc. You did this one to yourself.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, these gifs are overused, but it works...     Me all offseason:     And then by the end of week 1:  

good god this sounds like a boring league. "Let's come up with a set of rules to restrict managers' ability to modify their teams, engage with the league, and react to changes in player availability d

Get out of here with this bull****

Posted Images

I'm getting McCaffrey'd and Bear'd too. I knew as soon as I saw my opponents lineup and his Bears vs. Bills it was going to be a huge problem. 

 

But it's better to take a beating than to lose a close game. At least I've got that going for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

why doesn't that count as a catch for crabtree? espn gave it to him then took it away. I don't understand it at all.even if he latereled he still caught the ball edit nevermind they gave him the points... for now

Edited by spidybl
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mrko1990 said:

I'm venting because I was that close to being undefeated this week. ?

I think what your missing is.... Your comment was the equivalent of walking into a soup kitchen and complaining someone door dinged your BMW outside.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SlugBait said:

Not the week to start Newton over Mahomes I guess.

 

Ummm, Mahomes is the 2nd highest scoring player in fantasy. Its never the week to start Newton over Mahomes lol

 

Cohen was a complete waste of my roster spot. Thankfully the rest of my team is so strong, it really doesn't matter. Thielen with 11 was a letdown too. 

Edited by Dexter75
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

stupid drunk Flacco

at least i can go roll with Bortels/Mariota ROS.

I hate you Flacco you stupud drunk.

watch Mariota out score him this week and i lose because of it

every time

only bad thing about 2QB leagues is my bench QB always outscores my 2nd starting QB, every time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

 

Ummm, Mahomes is the 2nd highest scoring player in fantasy. Its never the week to start Newton over Mahomes lol

 

Cohen was a complete waste of my roster spot. Thankfully the rest of my team is so strong, it really doesn't matter. Thielen with 11 was a letdown too. 

 

I meant Cohen was a waste of my flex spot today...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantasy defenses should only gain points, never lose. Sacks, ints, TDS, etc. 

 

The rules are just too weighed towards offenses these days. NFL defenses are all horrible. It's a shot in the dark every week

Edited by FritzLn
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

Fantasy defenses should only gain points, never lose. Sacks, ints, TDS, etc. 

 

The rules are just too weighed towards offenses these days. NFL defenses are all horrible. It's a shot in the dark every week

Disagree here. I do not know your league settings, but if your defense gives up 35+ points, why shouldn't they be penalized?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MMLSU said:

Disagree here. I do not know your league settings, but if your defense gives up 35+ points, why shouldn't they be penalized?

I think it’s more because you can’t hit anyone going over the middle, can’t hit qb..... it’s like hockey making goalie pads smaller or baseball taking the height of the mound down or every nba game having 50 free throws. It’s all offensive based. Americans love the points. Nobody wants to see a 6-3 blood bath between teams.

 

i don’t mind either but all sports are heading to nothing but offense. Kinda sad

Link to post
Share on other sites

******** team hasn’t strung together a week where one to three guys don’t s--- the bed since week 4.

 

From 3-1, first place and most points scored to 4-5 and fighting for a playoff spot thanks to weekly injuries and losers underperforming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...