NBC Sports EDGE Forums

IDP Rankings/Talk

On 10/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, k.k. said:

That's a no-brainer, honestly. Make the swap. Kwon is a top 5 if not top 3 LB choice most weeks.

Also, Sean Lee is back, so Vander Esch is going to lose some game play.

Kwon done for the season. Adarius Taylor will be a hot add; keep an eye on when/if Kendall Beckwith returns.

5 hours ago, joed0 said:

Kwon done for the season. Adarius Taylor will be a hot add; keep an eye on when/if Kendall Beckwith returns.

Horrible loss for owners. Taylor is the replacement add there, for sure. But seriously can't expect him to match Kwon's output.

Kind of wondering a bit about Eli Apple since he was traded to NO. They need help at the DB position. Maybe Apple ramps things up with a change of scenery. Certainly seemed to burn enough bridges while with the Giants. Apple is probably only a target for those leagues that use both CB and S slots.

7 minutes ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Is Zach Cunningham the real deal or is he just on an absurd streak? I have Blake Martinez & Alonso as well as Cunningham, and I only start one LB in my league- I'm wondering if he's worth the long-term hold or if I should make room for another position. 

I was just looking at him. 10, 13, 10 tackles past 3 games. I don't know anything much more about him. 

Here are a few IDP guys I'm looking at for this week. Please, anyone with any thoughts/opinion, please share.

Akiem Hicks CHI DL vs NYJ - been getting freed up with Mack on the line. Hearing he's a beast. Stats don't jump out but NYJ give up the most FF points to DT's.

http://www.idpguru.com/2018/09/2018-idp-points-allowed-by-position.html

CJ Mosley at CAR - coming off 16 tackles last week.  But CAR give up 3rd least FF points to LB's.

Fred Warner SF LB - 59 tackles so far this year. 9 tackles last week. Hearing Reuben Foster may be out this week. SF at ARI this week. ARI middle of the pack in terms of FF points to LB's.

Few other names I'm monitoring: Frank Clark SEA DL at DET. DeForest Buckner SF DL at ARI. 

These guys would potentially replace Chubb and Hitchens, who I have now.

Bradley Chubb at KC - hate the matchup

Anthony Hitchens vs DEN - coming off a bad game last week.

Any help anyone?

On 10/24/2018 at 3:29 PM, jtbgator said:

I was just looking at him. 10, 13, 10 tackles past 3 games. I don't know anything much more about him. 

Here are a few IDP guys I'm looking at for this week. Please, anyone with any thoughts/opinion, please share.

Akiem Hicks CHI DL vs NYJ - been getting freed up with Mack on the line. Hearing he's a beast. Stats don't jump out but NYJ give up the most FF points to DT's.

CJ Mosley at CAR - coming off 16 tackles last week.  But CAR give up 3rd least FF points to LB's.

Fred Warner SF LB - 59 tackles so far this year. 9 tackles last week. Hearing Reuben Foster may be out this week. SF at ARI this week. ARI middle of the pack in terms of FF points to LB's.

Few other names I'm monitoring: Frank Clark SEA DL at DET. DeForest Buckner SF DL at ARI. 

These guys would potentially replace Chubb and Hitchens, who I have now.

Bradley Chubb at KC - hate the matchup

Anthony Hitchens vs DEN - coming off a bad game last week.

Any help anyone?

Given the options I'd prob lean towards Mosley, he seems healthy and Car will approach the game similarly to how NO did last week...shld be healthy tackle numbers to be had...

• Like 1

Looking for IDP options this week from Cincy (my stream D)

Seems like LBs are out for this matchup because of injuries, so I am looking at either:

-SS Shawn Williams, terrible last month but broke out v KC last week and I'd think TB has similar attack with a lot of passing?

-FS Jessie Bates, more steady with the tackles all year and also likely in a good spot

Thanks!

Who do you guys like on SEA D this week? The big name in Wagner or the steady safety McDougald??

Better off with streaming SEA and one of them, OR

SF (@ARZ) and FWarner, OR

NYG (vWAS) and Collins??

Any input is appreciated, it is more about taking the sure points from an IDP because projecting other factors in D/ST scoring is hard-

22 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Who do you guys like on SEA D this week? The big name in Wagner or the steady safety McDougald??

Better off with streaming SEA and one of them, OR

SF (@ARZ) and FWarner, OR

NYG (vWAS) and Collins??

Any input is appreciated, it is more about taking the sure points from an IDP because projecting other factors in D/ST scoring is hard-

Love Collins this week! I am starting him

• Thanks 1

DE SHubbard CIN *due to injuries he is expected to see an expanded role moving forward, and he has had his moments already. 

LB MLee OAK may be seeing his playing time increase as he grabs ahold of the MLB spot, and he produced well last week on ~60% of the snaps.

DE ROkwara continues to put up stats (3 weeks in a row now)...if he is designated as a DE in your league, snatch him up!

Fairly new to the IDP game and my league forces you to just start 1. I've been employing Tremaine Edmunds all year, but this concussion may hold him out and I'm going to drop him if it does because of the upcoming bye as well. I'm looking at Lavonte David as a replacement. With Kwon out, does that help his RoS outlook as there's less capable talent around him vulturing tackles? Compared to Todd Davis, Wagner, Woodyard; would David be the best add for this week and going forward?

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:22 PM, FollowTheLeader said:

LB MLee OAK may be seeing his playing time increase as he grabs ahold of the MLB spot, and he produced well last week on ~60% of the snaps.

DOH! Never mind...after his poor performance last night, I've already kicked him to the curb, and taken a chance on S Su'a Cravens' upside; he is slated to see the field for the first time this week.

Edited by FollowTheLeader

In my league we start an IDP from the D/ST we employ that scoring period...

I have DET (@ MIN) and now WAS (v ATL) defense, so I am between either:

Jarrad Davis or Mason Foster this week...anyone have any thoughts there?

Tackles are the main thing I look for, but Davis has been quite good when rusher passer too and Vikes line is awful.

Edited by ST. STEVEN

7 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

In my league we start an IDP from the D/ST we employ that scoring period...

IF you're referring to my post above: I understand, but I had not started said dropped player and pickup was a FA.

-my bad for not specifying 

Edited by FollowTheLeader

Hey guys! What are your thoughts on Dee Ford going forward? Seems like he has some pretty solid matchups ROS.

This is my first time posting here, sorry if this has been discussed.

On 11/2/2018 at 7:00 AM, Oklahoma said:

Is Telvin Smith going to be exponentially better than Wesley Woodyard the rest of the way? Hate for my IDP to be taking a spot on my bench when I could be speculating. Just picked up Woodyard for this week.

Telvin Smith will indeed be exponentially better than Woodyard the rest of the way. Telvin is a serious LB talent to own in IDP. Woodyard seems to get good rankings week to week (when healthy) on Fantasy Pros  and IDPGuru but he hasn't delivered and is getting old.

• Thanks 1

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic