Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Footballguys All Pro Package


Recommended Posts

Nope.  

 

Never pay for fantasy football advice. 

 

All they care about is selling you something, not helping your team win.  Plus they have zero accountability for when they mislead you. 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Except when your travel agent gives you bad advice and leaves you dead in a ditch, you have someone to complain to.

 

Unless you die in that ditch...

 

Then you are just complaining to yourself I guess.  Similarly to when you surf the web yourself.

 

Except for you have Roto Forums vent and rant thread to complain to

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Except for you have Roto Forums vent and rant thread to complain to

I think we can safely conclude that "Vent & Rant thread" >> Pro advice.

On a more serious note: no, I have not used this package, nor any other, but I love the extended stats package that some other sites have. Stats >> advice.
(They're often just as useless, but advice makes me nervous, and stats make me warm and fuzzy, because they fit better in my Excel sheets.)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

 

Unless you die in that ditch...

 

Then you are just complaining to yourself I guess.  Similarly to when you surf the web yourself.

 

Except for you have Roto Forums vent and rant thread to complain to

That's why I have a subscription to Brazzers

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought the fantasy footballers draft kit a couple years ago just so see what it was all about.  It was pretty worthless.  Rankings, opinions, sos, matt harmon's reception perception, nothing I needed or didn't already know.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, JSA2422 said:

I pay for another cheaper service, almost mainly for access to draftanalyzer since I'm too lazy to do it by hand

 

I went ahead and paid for the All-Pro package. They were running a promo ($10 ) so why not. Just another avenue of info and research. But I agree, more for draft analysis and simulated mocks if anything. Plus I get to dip my toe into the new DRAFT DFS site, which looks like a lot of fun.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Nope.  

 

Never pay for fantasy football advice. 

 

All they care about is selling you something, not helping your team win.  Plus they have zero accountability for when they mislead you. 

 

 

Agreed. I try to take advantage of any and all free trials and cancel right before it 's up lol. Part of the fun is the research and the scouring of the information via various sources online and via podcasts. It all depends on the person though. There's so much bias and unpredictability that you have to be careful to not rely on just one source.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFToday does as good a job as any of these $$$$ shills, and it's all free.   they also think outside the box a bit more than most, which i really dig - anyone can spoon feed ya chalk, i like those who go out on a limb ... not that i necessarily follow in toto, because the real thrill of this ish is guiding my own damn self ... ya hear?

 

this RW forum is the best tool, imo .... the knowledge and advice up in this mutha is nuttin' short of quantum.  

 

errrr, except for the DOOOOOOKIEnators.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Most people on here don't know what they're talking about. They just echo what was said before... sometimes, they'll even say the same thing but spin it into their own. ;)


Sheep following blindly.

Edited by ponza88
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, FFCollusion said:

"Hey guys, should I buy this."

"nope"

"no"

"nah"

"waste"

"no"

*6 more posts saying no*

 

"Cool, so I went ahead and bought it."

 

Image result for what's the point gif

 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jtbgator said:

 

I went ahead and paid for the All-Pro package. They were running a promo ($10 ) so why not. Just another avenue of info and research. But I agree, more for draft analysis and simulated mocks if anything. Plus I get to dip my toe into the new DRAFT DFS site, which looks like a lot of fun.

i have been using them for years and i love their draft simulator. if you have a league with custom scoring, keepers or anything else funky it's the only way you can realistically mock

 

sorry, i dont have a gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, joshua18 said:

Nope.  

 

15 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Can't imagine paying for anything. 

 

10 hours ago, RMJ_12 said:

 It was pretty worthless.

 

6 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Image result for spanky throwing money out window

 

6 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3555049 

 

2 hours ago, jtbgator said:

 

I went ahead and paid for the All-Pro package. They were running a promo ($10 ) so why not. Just another avenue of info and research. But I agree, more for draft analysis and simulated mocks if anything. Plus I get to dip my toe into the new DRAFT DFS site, which looks like a lot of fun.

3276856f14801f9e3efe3d915185efcd.245x219

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

i have been using them for years and i love their draft simulator. if you have a league with custom scoring, keepers or anything else funky it's the only way you can realistically mock

 

sorry, i dont have a gif

 

Yes i agree. Their draft simulator is awesome. So quick and easy to import with your FF league with specified scoring setup. 

 

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

 

 

 

 

 

3276856f14801f9e3efe3d915185efcd.245x219

 

Yes sir! I’ll report back when I win my league ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

i love their draft simulator. if you have a league with custom scoring, keepers or anything else funky it's the only way you can realistically mock

Ok, that is actually useful.

 

31 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

sorry, i dont have a gif

 

tenor.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ponza88 said:

Most people on here don't know what they're talking about. They just echo what was said before... sometimes, they'll even say the same thing but spin it into their own. ;)


Sheep following blindly.

Cool post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Boudewijn said:

Ok, that is actually useful.

 

 

tenor.gif

 

they added custom player notes to cheat sheets this year, which is HUGE

because i have always had a .doc file that i would have to CTRL+F and search for a player on the fly while i was drafting

so you can imagine the fun that was going on there

 

it's a bit overkill but i have been using the manual draft assistant for my best ball slow drafts

 

it's pretty awesome, i just do the promo every year, last year it was "deposit 10 on fanduel" year before it was DK...

 

 

someone mentioned matt harmon who i am a fan of but he really whiffed on all his martavis bryant hype last year. like martavis was his #1 fantasy crush and he was nonstop martavis all preseason

almost cost me dearly but someone took him 2 spots ahead of me in my big league and i had to resort to drafting...larry fitzgerald

Edited by Cotton Jones
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...