NBC Sports Edge Forums

Major keeper decision- what what YOU do??

Greetings Comrades.

Love the feedback I have gotten in the past with my difficult decisions, so I'm back for more.

12 team, std league, 1 keeper drafted after the 5th round.

It's between Diggs in the 6th OR Derek Henry in the 7th.

I'm drafting from the 11th spot.

Thanks for looking and any advice.

I’m not someone who is targeting Henry as I think he comes with some risk with Lewis there. Having said that, my main issue with him is his 3rd to 4th round price. If you can get him for a 7th rounder then I’d be all over him. His risk is worth the reward in round 7 by far. 

I'd go Henry especially in standard. Lot of directions you go at 11 and although maybe not as realistic in standard but WR/WR could be one of the best values if their is a run on RBs early. 

Now I'm more torn! I was initially thinking Henry but with Cousins signing with the Vikes I started to lean Diggs. I agree with waiting until the last second and I really like the idea of going WR/WR with a couple set-it and forget type guys (Julio/Keenan/Odell(far reach)). Thanks for the 2 cents. 

I think I would go Henry, Cousins has been known to rely on his slot guy so I think Diggs might see a few less looks and Lewis also has a large injury history. So Henry is solid value for a 7th and add in the fact a Lewis that is made of glass with injury history maybe turning Henry into a Bellcow.