NBC Sports Edge Forums

Acquiring Judge

Magnus88

Have been trying to trade for Aaron Judge for weeks.  Now that his value has taken a hit, due to the DL stint, I will be trying again.  Would giving up Albies, and a third rate pitcher along the lines of a Godley or Arrieta, be too much to give up for Judge considering he may not play for a month?

Keep in mind I have no place to play Albies, and I desperately need an Outfielder with power.  Thanks.

Assuming this is redraft, h2h categories... I don't think it's an overpay for Judge. He's out 3 weeks, not even a month. If the Judge owner knows you really want him, you might have to overpay regardless though.

On a sidenote, Conforto could be your solution to more OF power. I'd put him in the lineup every day going forward. If Rendon stays cold, he could be benched so you can play Albies at UT as well.

13 hours ago, Bobby Blue said:

Nevermind. I just found this article researching Judge's injury. Pretty bleak diagnosis as far as him coming back normal again in 3 weeks. He won't be able to do anything with that hand/arm for at least that long it sounds like.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/chip-fracture-what-is-injury-aaron-judge/

Three weeks before a bat can even be swung.  So we're probably talking about a month overall.  Once Judge returns is this the type of injury that could hurt his ability to slug?

Archived