NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Brandon Ingram 2018-19 Outlook

• 2 weeks later...

I took Ingram at 66th in a 10 team h2h. I think 3rd-4th year players usually the ones who take big jumps. They have a good understanding of how the NBA works at this point and are able to focus more in the off season on what they need to improve most. I think Ingram is primed for a nice increase. Theres no real second scorer in LAL and i think Ingram will take that spot. Bron will make his life easy and while his assists will go down, his effciency will increase. Once i saw the FT% increasing, he really doesnt have such terrible downside there. Plus the Lakers are going to push the pace and thats just more touches for him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, scienze said:

just spent $13 on him in my auction league and i woulda went much higher. he's absolutely going to be a straight beast this year.

I spent $8 on him in my 12 team roto league. But I had also drafted Ben Simmons and Gobert, so I was putting myself behind in 3s, ft%, and turnovers.

traded Ingram and Simmons for kemba and Ayton. Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt me. 

Just now, DoctorLove said:

I spent $8 on him in my 12 team roto league. But I had also drafted Ben Simmons and Gobert, so I was putting myself behind in 3s, ft%, and turnovers.

traded Ingram and Simmons for kemba and Ayton. Hope that doesn’t come back to haunt me. 

i woulda stuck with ingram and simmons, but ayton is guna beast and kemba is always a good secondary pg, so you didn't do bad.

Just now, scienze said:

i woulda stuck with ingram and simmons, but ayton is guna beast and kemba is always a good secondary pg, so you didn't do bad.

Kemba will be my PG #1, with Dipo and Middleton getting assists here and there. Unfortunately I had a terrible draft (first auction) so I have a lot of holes to fill.

Weirdly, no one in my league seemed to put a lot of value in Ingram.

3 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Kemba will be my PG #1, with Dipo and Middleton getting assists here and there. Unfortunately I had a terrible draft (first auction) so I have a lot of holes to fill.

Weirdly, no one in my league seemed to put a lot of value in Ingram.

kemba could be a borderline number 1 pg...looks like dipo and kemba are 1a and 1b for you tho, so it could definitely be worse.

Just now, battaginlemon said:

The inj tag is assigned by default when a player is going to miss 3+ games

100% unfair if a person is suspended ... hopefully that’s fixed , of course people here will be happy but if you’re suspended you shouldn’t get an INJ tag