NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Ingram 2018-19 Outlook

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm more worried with how you post your comments in bold.

Lol wtf why are you wasting time just to reveal that I was a sixer bandwagoner? And when did I trash a laker player lol what I was saying were facts. Ingram couldnt shoot a free throw to save his life

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict Ingram gets traded this year.  He's destined to be a top 20 player in the league, but I think he's still a few years away.  Lebron and Magic should realize

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

Be a professional and practice those free throws you bum. At this point I can't even sell you cheap. Seriously a guard/forward with FT% this bad is hard to come by

Let's not forget about the lack of 3's, steals, and blocks. Dude has length for days and couldn't steal milk from a baby.

f--- this guy. I am winning the ft h2h with my matchup until he played and shot that horrible fts. I'm done with this guy. Can't even pass the ball (0ast). Can't rebound steal and block with his length, no 3pm what else this guy can't do? 

Edited by Deixis
5 hours ago, Deixis said:

f--- this guy. I am winning the ft h2h with my matchup until he played and shot that horrible fts. I'm done with this guy. Can't even pass the ball (0ast). Can't rebound steal and block with his length, no 3pm what else this guy can't do? 

Dribble to his left. 

this guy just cost me 2 categories this week.

the only reason I traded for him early in the season with my Wes Matthews + Nic Batum is because I know he'll get traded by the deadline

sometimes, you can see the true ability of players when they're by themselves.

Lonzo and Ingram are showcasing themselves pretty badly right now.

1 hour ago, wisegeeks said:

the only reason I traded for him early in the season with my Wes Matthews + Nic Batum is because I know he'll get traded by the deadline

lonzo is off and on .. he looks incredible one game and disappears the next 

ingram looks like he’s overthinking the game

hate to break it to u, but he probably won’t be traded this season. lakers still holding out for a big free agent signing this summer. they may deal him next season if they don’t land someone. 

3 hours ago, wisegeeks said:

lol he aint getting traded this season fam...offseason sure but not now, AD isn't on the market.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...