NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jabari Parker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's ranked 439th out of 451 players in RPM. he also has a negative WS/48. He literally is one of the worst players in the league. he can get buckets but his complete lack of ability on the defensive

Is that you Mrs Rubio??

Live look in at Hammurabi HQ  

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

def a one game thing lol not know as a passer or defensive guy

Everyone done drink the kool-aid already :rolleyes: it’s just one game, against the Cavs , first game he’ll want to play hard after being traded I’m sure. And you can forget another high assist game like this, it’s not his fortè . But with all that said , he can put up a bunch of points and rebounds if given PT .  I already have Portis and T. Bryant on the squad , waiting to see how the frontcourt shapes out. Jeff Green is still there .. 

and now he starts the second half...BBM was very down on him hence I was hesitant on picking him up in every league, but he's appearing to become once of the better trade deadline FA adds. May not be the the best player on a per game basis but if he starts 30min a game along with the 4-4-4 playoff schedule he should be appearing on more championship rosters.

1 minute ago, kev777zero said:

and now he starts the second half...BBM was very down on him hence I was hesitant on picking him up in every league, but he's appearing to become once of the better trade deadline FA adds. May not be the the best player on a per game basis but if he starts 30min a game along with the 4-4-4 playoff schedule he should be appearing on more championship rosters.

Green injured his hip as well