NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jabari Parker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's ranked 439th out of 451 players in RPM. he also has a negative WS/48. He literally is one of the worst players in the league. he can get buckets but his complete lack of ability on the defensive

Is that you Mrs Rubio??

Live look in at Hammurabi HQ  

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

So he's droppable as long as Green is healthy, got it.  Oh well, at least he helped me win my match up last week.

Nah. Wizards have been pretty transparent with their rotations. Against teams with traditional bigs, they go big. Detroit had Drummond and Griffin, the Wizards can't play Parker alongside Green.

Just now, claptondecheeks said:

Nah. Wizards have been pretty transparent with their rotations. Against teams with traditional bigs, they go big. Detroit had Drummond and Griffin, the Wizards can't play Parker alongside Green.

Yeah well if anyone is holding him after tonight's performance then I don't know what to say.  Piss poor.  It's almost like having an empty spot in your lineup.

3 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Yeah well if anyone is holding him after tonight's performance then I don't know what to say.  Piss poor.  It's almost like having an empty spot in your lineup.

I'm 1st place in an 18 team league so I'm gonna hold. Who am I gonna pick up? J. Noah? 

12 hours ago, christino3286 said:

Just did the same. 

I feel like that was a bit hasty of a move, but then again Saric is looking good from here on out.  But I still have to give it at least a couple weeks to see how Jabari's role develops, especially considering his beautiful playoff schedule.  

8 hours ago, Nica4two said:

I feel like that was a bit hasty of a move, but then again Saric is looking good from here on out.  But I still have to give it at least a couple weeks to see how Jabari's role develops, especially considering his beautiful playoff schedule.  

Saric is a great pick up atm. However, jabari will get his too..

On 2/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, SkalChriston said:

Hmmmm.....hmmmm.....he can put up numbers in 20 minutes tho....but he can also not put up anything like tonight......and then there's Scott  Brooks...but what if he goes 20/14/8/2/2 in 25 minutes in the next game.......I hate fantasy....

You weren't being too unrealistic. Things are looking up for him.

• Like 1