NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jabari Parker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's ranked 439th out of 451 players in RPM. he also has a negative WS/48. He literally is one of the worst players in the league. he can get buckets but his complete lack of ability on the defensive

Is that you Mrs Rubio??

Live look in at Hammurabi HQ  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

You must be new to fantasy sports, let alone fantasy basketball.

I'm not saying that's the end to his value as I'm in a 10-teamer with plenty of other good players on the waiver. You just have to account in Jabari decreased usage once Lauri and Portis are back to speed. He'll be a 12-14/5-6/1 player at best IMO with not the greatest appeal in %, stocks, and turnovers for what he does. Now, I could be wrong but I doubt he puts up 18-20pts/6-7rbs like he has done these past couple weeks. We will see but better to be logical then falling in love with him while there are better options on the waiver.

8 minutes ago, hlin8821 said:

I'm not saying that's the end to his value as I'm in a 10-teamer with plenty of other good players on the waiver. You just have to account in Jabari decreased usage once Lauri and Portis are back to speed. He'll be a 12-14/5-6/1 player at best IMO with not the greatest appeal in %, stocks, and turnovers for what he does. Now, I could be wrong but I doubt he puts up 18-20pts/6-7rbs like he has done these past couple weeks. We will see but better to be logical then falling in love with him while there are better options on the waiver.

That's true but I just don't think we should jump the gun.

Either way I am in a 12 teamer and drafted him past mid rounds in one league and picked him off waivers in another so the risk/reward makes sense for me.

Your mileage may vary I guess.

Jabari Parker - F - Bulls
Jabari Parker will no longer be a part of the Bulls' regular rotation, according to Malika Andrews of ESPN.com.

Wow. Parker is going to play tonight because Chandler Hutchison is ill, but this is big news after Parker signed a two-year, $40 million deal this past summer. This likely means there's no chance the Bulls would pick up the team option for next season, and that Hutchison may be ahead of him upon his return. Plus, he is also eligible to be traded, so that could be something to watch. Parker is a drop in most leagues.

I think suggesting he's a drop in MOST leagues by the "Roto experts" is a little premature considering he's eligible to be traded in less than 2 days.  I know Jabari has always had a hard-on to go to Utah being Morman and all.  I'd hold for a couple days to find out if I owned him. You never know.

30 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Jabari Parker - F - Bulls
Jabari Parker will no longer be a part of the Bulls' regular rotation, according to Malika Andrews of ESPN.com.

Wow. Parker is going to play tonight because Chandler Hutchison is ill, but this is big news after Parker signed a two-year, $40 million deal this past summer. This likely means there's no chance the Bulls would pick up the team option for next season, and that Hutchison may be ahead of him upon his return. Plus, he is also eligible to be traded, so that could be something to watch. Parker is a drop in most leagues.

#Stoptryin4zion