NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jabari Parker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

The Bulls announced Chandler Hutchison sustained an acute injury to a sesamoid bone in his right foot, and he will be placed in a walking boot for 2-4 weeks.

He'll get an evaluation after the All-Star break and the Bulls will go from there. The No. 22 pick was starting to get it going as the first-unit three, but he may be out until at least March. Perhaps Jabari Parker gets a start at the three, but he'll be a risky long-term add in fantasy because he could be traded. This should also help Wayne Selden and Shaq Harrison as options at the three, as well.
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's ranked 439th out of 451 players in RPM. he also has a negative WS/48. He literally is one of the worst players in the league. he can get buckets but his complete lack of ability on the defensive

Is that you Mrs Rubio??

Live look in at Hammurabi HQ  

Posted Images

Damn...Boylen is so friggin good.

I mean, you've got a guy who drops 8 quick points, then ya bench him in 11 minutes.  

It's pretty difficult to lose to the Cavs, but Boylen's a tank commander.

• Like 1

Man he looks so good out there.  On the block, he's so quick and smart, and he's been fairly aggressive on offense.

It seems like they're really feeding him (I mean, with guys like Selden and RoLo in the starting lineup, that's necessary) too.

His blocks tonight were real swats btw. 

• Like 1

Damn, he looked great out there. Shame about the playing time since it's fluctuating so much, but he can still definitely go. Hopefully he gets it more consistently with the injuries.

Just a little annoyed I dropped him in one of my leagues, but oh well.

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

Damn, he looked great out there. Shame about the playing time since it's fluctuating so much, but he can still definitely go. Hopefully he gets it more consistently with the injuries.

Just a little annoyed I dropped him in one of my leagues, but oh well.

I did the same.  It's the last guy you should feel annoyed about dropping considering the current situation.  I dropped him earlier in the week as well, and then this performance tonight - which, I might add, is what he's capable of most nights if given a longer leash.  I think I may stream him tomorrow which, as we know, cna be quite the risk.  But he's damn good, from a fantasy perspective anyway.

On 1/28/2019 at 12:39 AM, MWon said:

Damn...Boylen is so friggin good.

I mean, you've got a guy who drops 8 quick points, then ya bench him in 11 minutes.  

It's pretty difficult to lose to the Cavs, but Boylen's a tank commander.

How does one earn such a skill-set, nay, such prestige to be deemed The Tank Commander?  I'm envious of this man. Teach me, Boylen.  Teach me!!

3 hours ago, Nica4two said:

How does one earn such a skill-set, nay, such prestige to be deemed The Tank Commander?  I'm envious of this man. Teach me, Boylen.  Teach me!!

hinkie.jpg.5600c7e4fd9a168cbb8c05558428e174.jpg

In remembrance of the ultimate tank commander.  TTP.

• Like 2

Parker have some solid upside here, even without a blockbuster AD trade before the deadline?

Forwards seem very difficult to come by on the waivers these days... I have had one of each all season. But JP is SF/PF elig. in espn, and really would only need 20 - 25 minutes/game in LA would give him decent value in 12 man league. 

Then again with what we've seen in just a couple days, this may end up being just useless trade gossip and dissipate into the abyss quick as a test fart. Unlike those 24-hour lingering Woj-bomb stinkers. Just breaking Windhorst, per say.

Would there be more value for Parker in LA with or without an AD trade? ^_^

Just now, Gdupm6 said:

Is he must add now that he's going to washington? 

Man, I would say he's a "must-add for serious potential" option.  Let's not forget how much of a baller this man is.  If he's given 25+ minutes on the Wiz (which seems likely), he can be a solid contributor.  Not to mention, he has a wonderful playoff schedule.  Seems like a solid role of the dice to me..

• Like 1