NBC Sports Edge Forums

August Closer Thread 2018

DidiFan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Kimbrel with the BS.

The whole Sox pen sucks and imploded again as per usual.  Kimbrel has been in a bit of a funk lately so he decided to join in the blow-up festivities tonight.

On the bright side, Kimbrel did get a win for his owners as the Marlins turned a made-to-order double play ball into a walk off for the Sox.

9 minutes ago, ff062018 said:

Kimbrel and Jansen have combined to get me 7 saves over the past month. So frustrating. Also had Doolittle before his injury. 

Well at least he got me a W by getting a BS. One of silliest stats in sports, but I’ll take it. 

30 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

Here we go again with Jansen.......

I guess he can't blame it on his heart medication this time around as he intentionally stopped taking it due to the medication making

his entire body feel sluggish per the reports.

40 minutes ago, quietj said:

I guess he can't blame it on his heart medication this time around as he intentionally stopped taking it due to the medication making

just getting back into the groove.   Give it another outing.   Look at the positive.  No HR's this time

42 minutes ago, quietj said:

Has he ever put the blame on anything?

18 minutes ago, Ratso1022 said:

Has he ever put the blame on anything?

Per the report yes, he's been blaming his heart medication for his recent train wrecks.

6 minutes ago, quietj said:

Per the report yes, he's been blaming his heart medication for his recent train wrecks.

haven't seen that.   good to know.   thanks.   let;s hope he can turn it around.   been an awful 4 games

Archived