NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cordarrelle Patterson 2018 Outlook

2 minutes ago, CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast said:

Is this actually true (didn’t see this game, serious inquiry). I expected him to be boom/bust 

Hes basically a threat to score every time the ball ends up in his hands 

Hahaha, dude Patterson had 4 touches. I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm and Patterson didn't nearly break every one for a long TD. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what we're looking at here is the NFL's 1st ever player to have 1,000 receiving yards, 1,000 rushing yards, 1,000 kick return yards, and 1,000 punt return yards all in the same season.  IDK ab

... and they'll insert him into their lineups due to a juicy matchup and he'll go 1/7/0.  

That's not really how it works though. Yes, Brady is far and away the best QB Patterson will ever play with but Brady won't necessarily be able to throw Patterson open. It's still up to Patterson to g

Posted Images

On 9/5/2018 at 5:06 PM, devaster said:

He scores 3 TDs this weekend. Return, rush, and receiving.

On 9/9/2018 at 10:40 PM, devaster said:

So close this week. He nearly broke off 3 or 4 long TDs. Next week is the week they go for TDs.

Keep the faith!

6 hours ago, devaster said:

Keep the faith. He had 50% increase in touches this week. He doubled his snaps too. The coaching staff really likes him and he was a broken tackle or two away from a multi-TD day.

I honestly can't tell if this is trolling, or some next level fanboy stuff.  He had the ball in his hands 4 times this past week, so how could he possibly have been close to a multi-TD day??

6 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Well this guy didn't go as planned...

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:03 AM, handyandy86 said:

I honestly can't tell if this is trolling, or some next level fanboy stuff.  He had the ball in his hands 4 times this past week, so how could he possibly have been close to a multi-TD day??

Patterson thrives off this kind of negativity and bulletin board material. Big week incoming!

I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on him. Everyone thinks Josh Gordon is going to be the "guy" in NE. But the Patriots have been bringing CP84 along slowly and prepping him for primetime. Do you really want to have Patterson on your bench when he blows up? Savvy fantasy owners won't.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, devaster said:

I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on him. Everyone thinks Josh Gordon is going to be the "guy" in NE. But the Patriots have been bringing CP84 along slowly and prepping him for primetime. Do you really want to have Patterson on your bench when he blows up? Savvy fantasy owners won't.

Shark move here. Listen to this guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, gbill2004 said:

Massive upside. 

Massive bust.

When’s the last time this guys put up 10 points?  I’ve got over 10 guys on waivers that put up 10+ last week. 

Albert Wilson (for example) is available, and he’s far from the best...

WK OPP TAR RECPT REYD RETD RUYD RUTD REAVG REFD FPTS
*1 TEN 4 3 31 0 7 0 10.3 2 6.8
*2 @NYJ 5 3 37 1 8 0 12.3 1 13.5
*3 OAK 2 2 74 1 0 0 37.0 1 22

Look, if you're in yahoo and you have a revolving door spot on your bench, you can pick up guys like Patterson off FA just before the game, drop just before the next set of games for a new flyer when he doesn't do anything.  But the reason you don't hold Patterson on you bench is because NO ONE will pick him up off FA anyhow.  

Edited by mikeflavaz
1 minute ago, next big thing cp84 said:

As a commemoration for my 1,000th post on RW, I'd like to say that Cordarrelle Patterson aka the "Next Big Thing" will be...

cut by the Pats by the end of the season.  

No way bruh. Best thing since Ryan Torain