NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cordarrelle Patterson 2018 Outlook

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what we're looking at here is the NFL's 1st ever player to have 1,000 receiving yards, 1,000 rushing yards, 1,000 kick return yards, and 1,000 punt return yards all in the same season.  IDK ab

... and they'll insert him into their lineups due to a juicy matchup and he'll go 1/7/0.  

That's not really how it works though. Yes, Brady is far and away the best QB Patterson will ever play with but Brady won't necessarily be able to throw Patterson open. It's still up to Patterson to g

Posted Images

On 2018-09-28 at 6:05 PM, devaster said:

I feel like a lot of people are sleeping on him. Everyone thinks Josh Gordon is going to be the "guy" in NE. But the Patriots have been bringing CP84 along slowly and prepping him for primetime. Do you really want to have Patterson on your bench when he blows up? Savvy fantasy owners won't.

GOOD CALL!!!

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Gryfter said:

Lets see his carries when Sony Michel is back, eh?

All the signs were there for those that paid any attention to the Patriots' offense. The offense flows through Patterson. Belichick has been saving him for a 2nd half of the season explosion. Get your tickets while you can, because this show is going to be amazing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, devaster said:

All the signs were there for those that paid any attention to the Patriots' offense. The offense flows through Patterson. Belichick has been saving him for a 2nd half of the season explosion. Get your tickets while you can, because this show is going to be amazing.

I remember him well.

He was GREAT during playoffs back in 2013.

Cordarrelle Patterson rushed 11 times for 61 yards and a touchdown and caught one pass for seven yards in the Patriots' Week 9 win over the Packers.

Patterson had a five carry, 50-yard drive after James White left with a leg injury. He didn't start but had just one fewer carry than White. Patterson has looked good at running back with Sony Michel out the last two weeks. He could have a Ty Montgomery role even when Michel returns.

17 minutes ago, Tax77 said:

What the f--- is a Ty Montgomery role?

Haha I know right. I would've said 3rd down back/ hurry-up back but that is obviously White's domain. I think the only role Patterson may have is a couple of gadget-type trick plays where they motion him in and out of the backfield and stuff. I doubt he'd retain eough value to be rosterable in 10-12 team leagues. 

Whatever this guy does the rest of the year its so typical and hilarious he finds his niche as a jack of all trades playing in New England. He found his role in the league, its as a 'football player' for the Patriots. 

5 hours ago, Tax77 said:

Whatever this guy does the rest of the year its so typical and hilarious he finds his niche as a jack of all trades playing in New England. He found his role in the league, its as a 'football player' for the Patriots. 

The Patriots take the players other teams throw away and make them into something. They've been doing this over and over again under for 25+ years. 

3 hours ago, machine3 said:

Lol no, I lost by a point. 

ha that sucks man.  im kinda in the same boat though--i need 7 points from succup tonight.  i benched corey davis for cordarelle last night, so either im gonna look like a genius or a baffoon

• Like 1