NBC Sports Edge Forums

Cordarrelle Patterson 2018 Outlook

Pats have been winning. TEN has been terrible. Why let Michel play this week? Hold him out this week and through the bye so he has extra rest. This guy is on the WW. Would love to see them shut Michel down one more week and then play Patterson in a WR spot with RB production.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what we're looking at here is the NFL's 1st ever player to have 1,000 receiving yards, 1,000 rushing yards, 1,000 kick return yards, and 1,000 punt return yards all in the same season.  IDK ab

... and they'll insert him into their lineups due to a juicy matchup and he'll go 1/7/0.  

That's not really how it works though. Yes, Brady is far and away the best QB Patterson will ever play with but Brady won't necessarily be able to throw Patterson open. It's still up to Patterson to g

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, devaster said:

He has WR1 upside and WR3 downside. What isn't to like about him?

I dont think he has WR1 upside, he's a gadget guy but he will be used multiple ways in the offense. Probably a wait and see waiver wire guy but there is potential for him to put up some points.

PS- I know you were fu**ing with me

Edited by dafreaks

The one thing about this guy (in return leagues) is that he's definitely not afraid to take the ball out of the endzone on a KR.

However, if the Bears have the best D again, how many KR chances will he really get?