NBC Sports Edge Forums

Quincy Enunwa 2018 Outlook

NYR Fan 116894

Agree with everyone that Enunwa’s usage shouldn’t change against a stout D, and it may even improve.  Feel the same way about Landry.  Think this is a good Bilal Powell game in PPR as well.

Total CSB here, but for those who are scared of TNF, I’m going all in, starting Hyde, Enunwa, Landry and Browns D.  Either going to love this or really hate it.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kingofplo said:

Whose starting him. I'm torn on whether I should or not. UGH!!! Scared of TNF games..

Start him, gives you a reason to care about two poopy teams playing against each other.

Go Brown's get that first W!

I was concerned about this. Darnold when facing an above average defense is going to run into major problems. Add to that short preparation on short week and playing on the road, it made sense that he struggled. 

the 8 targets were nice though considering game flow.

love Quincy but I think you’ll have to play the matchups some, considering the context, and value him as a WR3 going forward 

It's not like we don't see it in every thread, after every "down" week, but the overreactions in here make me sick. No disrespect to the generation of RIGHT NOW or else, if a fantasy player has one subpar game, they are ready to throw in the towel. I'm not even going to waste the key strokes trying to convince anyone to hold. If you want to drop him, drop him! Who cares? Lol. Good luck!

Archived