NBC Sports Edge Forums

D’angelo Russell 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do any of you know how win shares are calculated? For the love of all that is holy, stop misappropriating win shares as a crux of an argument. I'm really sick of seeing this happen over and over again

Dinwiddie > Russell 

Lin might be gone but the nets head coach is just fcking atrocious remember how that standup comedian lets everyone in their roster play thats why nets team is sucking in real life and fantasy cause o

Posted Images

Now I don't really give a dang what these people say about D'Lo since it's obvious they are living in their own world.

5 hours ago, tobeyreichman18 said:

Lonzo has a pass first mindset while Dlo easily can be called a ball hog and just pulls up from 3 since the rest of the nets suck. 

But seriously... are you kidding me? Get your facts right if you want to shxt on a team like that.

Nets are 3 games over .500, actually making them better over the Lakers after today's game.

Yeah, and D'Lo pulled off a 25pt 10ast 7rbs game. I guess he is still a ball hog, yeah.

This thread is turning into a laughing matter now. I hope people can look back at this thread after this season and laugh their axx out. Well I know I'm going to.

Edited by jhsong916

Lakers obviously made a mistake trading Dlo and keeping Ingram.  Dlo has proved to be a franchise leading player.  He’s putting up something like 25-7-7 with 4 threes this month.  Lonzo is still learning how to shoot fts.  Im not a Dlo or lonzo fan but lakers expected UCLA lonzo and it hasn’t translated.  I’m not saying he’s a bust but he’s a role player at best.  I don’t see any fire or thirst in lonzo.  Once Dlo matures a bit more, he’ll be a superstar 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dlo is so good now that his thread was not bumped for a 40 pt 7 assist game with 6 3s and 2 steals. And scoring 14 pts in the final 3 min of the game and the nets final 12 points to seal the W. Ice in his veins baby. Watch out for Dinwiddie though :P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, richg24 said:

Dlo is so good now that his thread was not bumped for a 40 pt 7 assist game with 6 3s and 2 steals. And scoring 14 pts in the final 3 min of the game and the nets final 12 points to seal the W. Ice in his veins baby. Watch out for Dinwiddie though :P

It was bumped mostly when he was bad, by the usual crew that always disappears when he's good.  You know, the people that are team fans first and fantasy owners second.

• Like 1

thread has become a laughing matter, just like some predicted a few months ago.

But to be honest, I don't care anymore, as a Nets fan I'm enjoying the happiest days of my life in about 4-5 years.

Keep on ballin' D'lo, and always keep those ice in your veins.

It took you 4 years to find it, and I'm pretty sure now that the ice is here to stay :)

Edited by jhsong916
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

32 points, 10 assists. 

broke his 3-4 game slump in nice fashion

To be honest, I think this was his best game of the season. He played like an established superstar with his passing and court vision. 

The scoring just followed naturally.

He had some trouble with his shot recently, but when you look at his game closely, he actually did well in terms of defense and passing.

Tonight, he was more active all around the court and went for more dribbles to make space for himself, which was not seen that many times even during his hot streak.

It looks like he might be introducing a new aspect to his game, and if he can stick with it and this becomes a norm...

I might be overreacting but I think we could be seeing the start of a surge from a borderline all-star to a legit superstar candidate.

However, we must wait for a few more games and see how his game develops. Anyways, tonight's game was an incredibly encouraging sight.

Edited by jhsong916