NBC Sports EDGE Forums

MMA on CBS tonight

Harry Twatter

Really surprised to see CBS be the network that is the first to broadcast MMA on network TV. That said, there are some real nice matches tonight. Looking forward to these fights and of course see how fast Kimbo knocks his opponent out.

Touch 'em up

Really surprised to see CBS be the network that is the first to broadcast MMA on network TV. That said, there are some real nice matches tonight. Looking forward to these fights and of course see how fast Kimbo knocks his opponent out.

Touch 'em up

what times it at

A little late but right now Jens Pulver is starting on VS. If you don't know his story it's a great one. Check it out if you're into MMA.

LOL nm it's over now, lasted about 30 seconds.

Carano is a monster...

Wow she put a beating on the other girl. That was t he best fight so far by a mile. You can tell that neither of them were in nearly as good of shape as the guys. They looked like they couldn't breathe about 30 seconds into the 2nd round.

Carano is a hottie for an mma fighter. I think her dad was an nfl qb for the cowboys & yes she would prolly knock us out. funny thing, the last chick i saw her fight said she would rather make out with her than knock her out B)

I think the fights on vs were reruns. there are live fights tomorrow night on vs that include pulver. funny, i always thought he was an idiot. those fights start at 6 on the west coast.

i think the scott smith fight is gonna be a good one tonight. check those two out for sure. enjoy all

what happend? (maybe use spoiler tags if nessecary)

if it is the rerun of shamrock & gracie...it was a complete garbage fight...dont waste your time

not a big spoiler to it since it was a while ago i believe...shamrock dq'd in a wrestling match

what happend? (maybe use spoiler tags if nessecary)

Smith caught a finger in the eye and after a minute he looked to be ready to go but Doctor said he was finished. It was pretty lame, he didn't look affected by it at all after about 30 seconds.

havent seen thompson, but 35 seconds is a good over/under. kimbo has hands of concrete

Thompson has to keep him on the ground. I wouldn't mind seeing how Kimbo cand do on the ground.

Thompson has to keep him on the ground. I wouldn't mind seeing how Kimbo cand do on the ground.

Wow Kimbo actually looks solid on the ground, although Thompson isn't a great submission guy I don't think.

Archived