NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy Butler (strained groin) did not participate in practice on Tuesday and is doubtful for Wednesday's game vs. Brooklyn. Advice: Butler injured his groin in the first quarter of Monday's game

Posted Images

4 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

He would get better players in return if he traded with Miami. 4 1st rounders in the late 20's doesn't sound THAT amazing, but maybe I don't wnat him to go to Houston cause his production will drop and I'm only thinking fantasy wise lol

The picks are so far out in the future that there is no way to know where the later picks will be. Cp3 and harden will be pretty old for the last couple picks. And when you max out players in their 30s those contracts tend to look bad after a couple years. Buckets isn't young either. I like the move for Houston and if I were Minnesota I would take it (mainly because I think they are screwed as long as they have Wiggins) and I think buckets would be fine in Houston. Just make the move and fire Thibs already. 

Throwing money at Wiggins and being a small market team has already doomed the Wolves to be terrible until about 2021.  They might as well just sell everything and build for the next future.  The problem is Thibs has so much power that I doubt he oks a rebuild move since that will jeopardize his job security.  

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

????

it was a mess of an attempt at a sentence. so i asked you to try again. 

if english is not your native language, then my apologies.

Edited by lacit1707
2 hours ago, fantasm said:

Anyone trying to trade Jimmy in case his value takes a hit once hes traded?

Unless I'm getting another bonafide first rounder, not really.

Jimmy's on a mission this year. Wherever he goes, he's gonna rack up good numbers. He's ranked 3rd in 9-cat (per game). That's with drama in the locker room, and having not even played in the preseason. He's gonna roll wherever he goes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

it was a mess of an attempt at a sentence. so i asked you to try again. 

if english is not your native language, then my apologies.

I am french but I understand a little bit your language ..?

I think there are more alternatives for Min...not necessary on the public market.

A lot of guys think that Butler will go to Houston...maybe yes or maybe not...that’s all ?

• Like 1