NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy Butler (strained groin) did not participate in practice on Tuesday and is doubtful for Wednesday's game vs. Brooklyn. Advice: Butler injured his groin in the first quarter of Monday's game

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Apollo_87 said:

Butler's #3 on the season so far (avg.).

PG's outisde of the top-25 cause of s---y %s and high TOs.

So solid across the board.  Doesn't hurt you in any category really.    He's a 2nd round ADP with easy 1st round upside.  I feel like the injury late last year kept a few people away from him but owners are reaping the rewards now.

2 hours ago, laurilegend said:

So solid across the board.  Doesn't hurt you in any category really.    He's a 2nd round ADP with easy 1st round upside.  I feel like the injury late last year kept a few people away from him but owners are reaping the rewards now.

The injury -- and his cranky-tantrum to start the season lol

8 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

What does that even mean?  Hasn't he been pretty much doing that for the past 6 weeks regardless?

It means stomach problems for his owners.  God damnit.  More seriously, is this planned rest or subterfuge?  Both?   Dude just better deliver come fantasy playoffs.

Obviously this comes from a fantasy owner but what a sh*tshow this T'Wolves organization is.  They've completely mishandled this situation in every way possible.  I have no faith that they do anything to accommodate Jimmy and find him a trade soon.  This feels like it's gonna be a week-to-week thing. 

12 minutes ago, BoogieNights said:

Obviously this comes from a fantasy owner but what a sh*tshow this T'Wolves organization is.  They've completely mishandled this situation in every way possible.  I have no faith that they do anything to accommodate Jimmy and find him a trade soon.  This feels like it's gonna be a week-to-week thing. 

You never give GM and coaching power to anybody,  but giving it to Thibs?  Come on.  The game has mostly past his defensive schemes by, the skip pass corner three to the off guard or 4 man has made "ICE" mostly useless.

Edited by laurilegend