Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jimmy Butler 2018-2019 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jimmy Butler (strained groin) did not participate in practice on Tuesday and is doubtful for Wednesday's game vs. Brooklyn. Advice: Butler injured his groin in the first quarter of Monday's game

Posted Images

ESPN Sources: Another team pursuing a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota: Cleveland. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert was seen talking privately with Glen Taylor at NBA Board of Governors meeting on Friday. Both owners played a part in negotiating the Love-Wiggins deal.

 

from Woj’s twitter

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

ESPN Sources: Another team pursuing a Jimmy Butler trade with Minnesota: Cleveland. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert was seen talking privately with Glen Taylor at NBA Board of Governors meeting on Friday. Both owners played a part in negotiating the Love-Wiggins deal.

 

from Woj’s twitter

Called it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Jimmy Butler in real life and fantasy, Black Bart Simpson has helped me win some money and I love his attitude and work ethic. That being said though I think the fact that he gets injured pretty much every year is scary and I do not want the 76ers to give up anything major to get him for that reason. Also I think it would really hurt his fantasy value as well as the value of the other guys on the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 9:19 PM, Boogie Buckets said:

 

I’m a big LeBron fan but even I know majority of the time he is not at all a top 5 two way player because of his defensive effort (or lack thereof). 

 

I thought about giving Jrue an honourable mention too, but I still take Jimmy over Dipo and him personally

 

Seriously you are talking about arguably (he has at least earned entry into the discussion) the greatest player of all time...two headed GOAT
2headedGOAT.jpg.6097a776016eaa337d7491bbbf8695ae.jpg


He is the best two-way player in the game. He dominates on both ends. Sure discuss the placings, but its LeBron #1 two-way player. Argument over...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jake the snake said:

 

Seriously you are talking about arguably (he has at least earned entry into the discussion) the greatest player of all time...two headed GOAT
2headedGOAT.jpg.6097a776016eaa337d7491bbbf8695ae.jpg


He is the best two-way player in the game. He dominates on both ends. Sure discuss the placings, but its LeBron #1 two-way player. Argument over...

 

Yeah LeBron when he is trying is absolutely dominant on the defensive end fam I aint arguing that, to me he is the GOAT. But you couldn’t have watched CLE much last year if you think he tries very hard on defense majority of the time these days

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Miami has nothing to offer.  What would they trade?  J-Rich and Bam for one year of Butler?  Nope.  

 

Cleveland has nothing either.  Cedi + Sexton?  

 

Seems like a 3-way where Phoenix gets a PG (Dragic or Jones) and gives a wing (Warren?), Miami gets Butler and gives Bam + Winslow + draft picks?  I have no idea. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Miami has nothing to offer.  What would they trade?  J-Rich and Bam for one year of Butler?  Nope.  

 

Cleveland has nothing either.  Cedi + Sexton?  

 

Seems like a 3-way where Phoenix gets a PG (Dragic or Jones) and gives a wing (Warren?), Miami gets Butler and gives Bam + Winslow + draft picks?  I have no idea. 

Butler will sign on

Link to post
Share on other sites

“If healthy”

 

The Butler camp is talking about his “wrist” not being 100%... so there’s a built-in excuse for him to sit out if that’s what he wants.

 

I’m getting the bad feeling in my belly.

 

Curious to know where he’s going in recent drafts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...