Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.   100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

I think people over analyze and spend way too much time planning out all of this punt this punt that. If you need a big man you probably want boards and possibly blocks and a good fg%. You should not

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

 

Yes im debating dropping Derrick Favors right now for him.

 

 

Definitely do it, Nance has some nice upside. And if he can show some solid consistency , he might just get all the quality minutes he can handle ROS. Favors is a low end hold in my opinion, only a Gobert injury would catapult him , and to a lesser extent Crowder if he got injured.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

 

 

Definitely do it, Nance has some nice upside. And if he can show some solid consistency , he might just get all the quality minutes he can handle ROS. Favors is a low end hold in my opinion, only a Gobert injury would catapult him , and to a lesser extent Crowder if he got injured.  

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

 

We will see now if it really was TT blocking Nance from major minutes. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Drew gives a stupid amount of minutes to Zizic, Blossongame and Frye while TT is out. He seems to have a vendetta against Larry.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, chud12 said:

 

Zero way that is happening.  The min Thompson is ready along with Love right behind everyone knows that Drew will go right back to starting Thompson. Come on now. Haven’t you learned already?? Drew clearly hates Nance. 

1

 

Just now, LonzoBall said:

This has to be some kind of sick joke

 

 

Christopher McDonald lol GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

Edited by JStyles
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Even if the Cavs only had 5 players left on their roster, they would bring Nance off the bench and only give him 16 minutes.

Nance on the Cavs bench in your scenario.

grab-2014-02-05-19h55m37s162.jpg?w=952&h

 

Hahaha! It`s really Cavs bench!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

 

Blossomgame did start over Nance a few games ago. Just ridiculous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JStyles said:

Comical, don't think i've ever seen something this ridiculous before in my fantasy career.

 

List of players who have now started over Nance this season:

- Love

- Thompson

- Dekker

- Osman

- JR Smith

- Korver

- Nwaba

- Frye

 

Probably soon to add Blossomgame and Zizic.

Blossomgame already started once ahead of him, so add him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...