NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.   100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

I think people over analyze and spend way too much time planning out all of this punt this punt that. If you need a big man you probably want boards and possibly blocks and a good fg%. You should not

Posted Images

I don't follow the cavs much but very interested in acquiring him, but is coming off the bench really that bad? If getting 25-27 min against second units is the worst scenario then I'm completely fine with that. And even then, i'm not really sold on KLove and TT being the lockdown starting front court for ROS (because of possible trades, injuries, etc)

Was trading him for Bogdan Bogdanovic but the trade got vetoed, seemingly because Nance was top 50 on the season after his hot stretch and Bogdan was ranked like 107

Now with Thompson back and love due to come back, Nance will lose a ton of value.  Kinda upset

Hmm...he's still getting as many minutes as TT, best +/- and still putting up dimes and steals. Gonna hold for a few games and see how this shakes out. As long as he gets 30ish minutes, I don't mind if he's coming off the bench.

9 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

Just traded him + Collins for Embiid today. Minutes may go down but damn I might miss his stocks production, his value in them is so good

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

Just traded him + Collins for Embiid today. Minutes may go down but damn I might miss his stocks production, his value in them is so good

great deal. i bet the tacos in your league are fresh and delicious

I can not understand why Drew wants to play L.N only on 5. Ok Tristan has improved he deserves some minutes but i can not understand why he does not play them some minutes next to each other. C. Osman is a really bad defender and he can not do anything else other than shoot the 3....

24 minutes ago, squid-jesus said:

Sure you did squid :rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, josheggers said:

Got any open spots in your league?

Can't tell if this implies I won or lost the trade lol? Embiid's owner lost 8-1 last week and they had a couple stars with a lot of s**t pieces like Reggie Jackson, Tyreke Evans, etc. Figured I'd help them with some depth in a 2 for 1 getting a star. Can say I lost FG% for sure

1 minute ago, squid-jesus said:

Can't tell if this implies I won or lost the trade lol? Embiid's owner lost 8-1 last week and they had a couple stars with a lot of s**t pieces like Reggie Jackson, Tyreke Evans, etc. Figured I'd help them with some depth in a 2 for 1 getting a star. Can say I lost FG% for sure

HUGE win for you. I was being sarcastic because you robbed that guy lol.

• Thanks 1