NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook

1 hour ago, chud12 said:

That guy who traded Middleton and I forget who else for Nance has to be hurting atm. ūüėāūüėā

lmao i forgot about that. it was middleton and draymond for nance hahahaha. i just dropped nance, f--- larry drew

• Haha 1
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.   100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

I think people over analyze and spend way too much time planning out all of this punt this punt that. If you need a big man you probably want boards and possibly blocks and a good fg%. You should not

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, richg24 said:

lmao i forgot about that. it was middleton and draymond for nance hahahaha. i just dropped nance, f--- larry drew

That was me, Draymond has been a scrub since i made that trade and Middelton is doing his usual get hot for 1 game then terrible the next. And the guy i traded with has now lost back to back matchups but theres no way he would drop those two because of their names. So far it was a fair trade in my current points league but you guys would never understand the concept unless you are in my league and you owned them.

• Haha 5
24 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

That was me, Draymond has been a scrub since i made that trade and Middelton is doing his usual get hot for 1 game then terrible the next. And the guy i traded with has now lost back to back matchups but theres no way he would drop those two because of their names. So far it was a fair trade in my current points league but you guys would never understand the concept unless you are in my league and you owned them.

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.

100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
37 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

WHEW I actually needed that laugh, appreciate it man. You're playing 3D Chess to our Checkers out here

Just now, HooDat said:

WHEW I actually needed that laugh, appreciate it man. You're playing 3D Chess to our Checkers out here

your life is so sad that something like that made you laugh? might want to consider evaluating your life rather than a trade i made manūüėā

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, bballshinobi said:

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.

100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

For what is worth, in last 2 weeks standard H2H 9cat leagues, BBM rankings :

• Middleton at 127
  • Draymond Green at 139
  • Nance at 165

Last month: Nance at 91,  Middleton at 114,  Draymond at 92

Season: Nance at 70,  Middleton at 72,  Draymond at 53

Still  a bad trade (I would never do it), but I see the logic and why it was worth the risk.  Solid fantasy player that plays during fantasy playoffs could be much  more valuable  than fantasy star player that gets rested during playoffs. 

We will not know if that was genius  move or not until  after fantasy season is over. 

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

For what is worth, in last 2 weeks standard H2H 9cat leagues, BBM rankings :

• Middleton at 127
  • Draymond Green at 139
  • Nance at 165

Last month: Nance at 91,  Middleton at 114,  Draymond at 92

Season: Nance at 70,  Middleton at 72,  Draymond at 53

Still  a bad trade (I would never do it), but I see the logic and why it was worth the risk.  Solid fantasy player that plays during fantasy playoffs could be much  more valuable  than fantasy star player that gets rested during playoffs. 

We will not know if that was genius  move or not until  after fantasy season is over. 

He did say he's in a Points league so last 2 weeks

Middleton 48, Draymond 81, and Nance 131. 

Month: Middleton 47, Draymond 63 and Nance 62.

Year: Middleton 49, Draymond 78 and Nance 77.

but yes won't know until the end. 

19 minutes ago, nyjew said:

He couldn’t go go practice today....I assume he’s out for tomorrow? Drop city with the playoffs starting?

Nah just a chest contusion. Not only would it suck to have another team pick him up but there's nothing remotely as good available on waivers. Plus some of us could just put him on IR. You could try asking in AC.

They said he was in ‚Äútoo much pain‚ÄĚ today in practice. Cavs will stretch this injury out I believe. It was a hard move, but I just dropped him for Taj in a 14 teamer. If Kat is our 1-2 weeks, it could be a good move.

4 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Nah just a chest contusion. Not only would it suck to have another team pick him up but there's nothing remotely as good available on waivers. Plus some of us could just put him on IR. You could try asking in AC.

Yea but the thing is that he won't become IR eligible until he sits out 3 games and I start playoffs tom...not to mention that he has a b2b tom and tues....You thin I should drop him for huerter or shamet?