Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Larry Nance Jr. 2018 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Geniuses are often misunderstood when they are alive.   100 years from now, our grandkids’ grandkids will read about your trade in history books

I think people over analyze and spend way too much time planning out all of this punt this punt that. If you need a big man you probably want boards and possibly blocks and a good fg%. You should not

Posted Images

It's actually mind-boggling to me that they just paid him $11m/year yet don't play him. With Dekker and Love out, Nance and Frye are the only PFs that they have, yet he only plays 13 minutes? There's something that they're not telling us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cozie said:

I have to hold only because I don’t have any other options on the wire at the PF position. I’m really just hoping someone talked to Drew when he signed and told him to play this man. 

pf is probably the deepest position in fantasy so i find that surprising

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, yeet said:

It's actually mind-boggling to me that they just paid him $11m/year yet don't play him. With Dekker and Love out, Nance and Frye are the only PFs that they have, yet he only plays 13 minutes? There's something that they're not telling us.

 

Watch the games.  Cavs go small a lot with a rotation of Osman, Hood and JR at the fwd spots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

 

Watch the games.  Cavs go small a lot with a rotation of Osman, Hood and JR at the fwd spots.

6'9" isn't that big for a power forward, Osman is 6'8". There's gotta be other reasons. Also Osman is playing like garbage lately too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yeet said:

6'9" isn't that big for a power forward, Osman is 6'8". There's gotta be other reasons. Also Osman is playing like garbage lately too.

 

Nevertheless he's playing there.  I've said it before but I think Drew wants shooting at the 4.  The entire Cavs organization is garbage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...