NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was way ahead of my time. I was like Bruno Caboclo. 2 years away from being 2 years away.

It's not weird because he can actually play right now and it won't make the injury worse, but the finger is going to be very painful during the initial few days. The injury is technically a fracture,

If brow sits I’ll retire from fantasy basketball until the nba institutes a rule for this style of sh!t...   I spend my hard earned bucks to play in a competitive league only to be stabbed i

Posted Images

This is bordering on ridiculous.  He can get hurt in 20 minutes just like he can in 36 minutes.  Either sit him ROS or fkng play him.  Danny Ferry is such a POS, just like that entire franchise.  After AD they aint going to be s--- like they deserve.  Im glad saints got screwed from going to superbowl.

11 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

This is bordering on ridiculous.  He can get hurt in 20 minutes just like he can in 36 minutes.  Either sit him ROS or fkng play him.  Danny Ferry is such a POS, just like that entire franchise.  After AD they aint going to be s--- like they deserve.  Im glad saints got screwed from going to superbowl.

lol, they dont care about your fantasy team and are doing what is best for the organization. to say otherwise, youre just a bitter fantasy owner, lets be honest...

the league is making them play him otherwise he wouldnt be playing AT ALL.

7 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

lol, they dont care about your fantasy team and are doing what is best for the organization. to say otherwise, youre just a bitter fantasy owner, lets be honest...

the league is making them play him otherwise he wouldnt be playing AT ALL.

At what point did I say they cared about my fantasy team?  Thats you making that dumb a** assessment.  As a fan, its stupid to see him sit an entire 4th qtr.

• Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

At what point did I say they cared about my fantasy team?  Thats you making that dumb a** assessment.  As a fan, its stupid to see him sit an entire 4th qtr.

its called inferring from your statements....if you dont understand why they are sitting him and only playing him 20 minutes instead of 36 like you said...well, then thats on you for being a bitter fantasy player...if you were truly a "fan" you would obviously understand they have NO incentive to play him and losing games actually helps the team. i know Pels fans who consider him good as gone already and dont care if he plays or not...

you just sound bitter. come back to reality...youre stuck in fantasy with your comments

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lacit1707 said:

its called inferring from your statements....if you dont understand why they are sitting him and only playing him 20 minutes instead of 36 like you said...well, then thats on you for being a bitter fantasy player...if you were truly a "fan" you would obviously understand they have NO incentive to play him and losing games actually helps the team. i know Pels fans who consider him good as gone already and dont care if he plays or not...

you just sound bitter. come back to reality...youre stuck in fantasy with your comments

Ok guy, since you know me so well.  Bravo, clap clap.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ShayAK said:

How do we get him off the dnd list? With 2 games next week i need to drop him

Im the league manager and the AD owner needed to drop for a playoff matchup.  on ESPN the option was under player acquisition settings “observe ESPN unstoppable list” and I just changed that to No. 

38 minutes ago, atrium said:

Freakin' ridiculous. You have to contemplate dropping him now. One game left this week and it's only Wednesday, he's just eating up bench space

I mean...if you drop him you are gonna lose anyway I would think. Better to keep and hope you make it through this week and just pray he plays all 3 games for 20 min/night next finals week. Who is available that could possibly get you what AD does in 20 min? I am sure no one. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, richg24 said:

I mean...if you drop him you are gonna lose anyway I would think. Better to keep and hope you make it through this week and just pray he plays all 3 games for 20 min/night next finals week. Who is available that could possibly get you what AD does in 20 min? I am sure no one. 

Finals week is this week for me.

3 hours ago, richg24 said:

Personally I would prefer getting Noah for 3 games this week than AD for one. Care about the finals when you get there. If you get eliminated you will not care how to cover for AD's production anyway.

• Like 1