NBC Sports Edge Forums

Anthony Davis Season Outlook 2018-2019

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was way ahead of my time. I was like Bruno Caboclo. 2 years away from being 2 years away.

It's not weird because he can actually play right now and it won't make the injury worse, but the finger is going to be very painful during the initial few days. The injury is technically a fracture,

If brow sits I’ll retire from fantasy basketball until the nba institutes a rule for this style of sh!t...   I spend my hard earned bucks to play in a competitive league only to be stabbed i

Posted Images

3 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

The blurb said it's the same stomach illness that sent him to the locker room in the last game. Bad case of diarrhea or what?

Hershey squirts.

I guess Davis and LeBron both took their medicine to keep them both from crapping themselves.  Both were questionable, and both are playing.

Yes, I am aware that this is just AD's thread, but they are playing against eachother and both were questionable due to an illness.

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Quazza said:

anyone else watching?

He's probably still sick, but he looks like he couldn't give a fk out there right now. Going through the motions

(and still has 15/9 at the half )

1 minute ago, yeet said:

They need Mirotic back so bad. Their spacing is even worse with Payton and Randle starting.

yup, big time. They were so much better when Niko was starting (and still healthy) alongside AD