Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

8/18 - GAME DAY THREAD


Fuzzy_Slippers

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, DidiFan said:

Wow Cory Lidle - still remember that crash. Terribly sad. Can't believe it was going on 12 years ago now. 

Did you see that the Yankees celebrated the 1998 championship today? All the guys were there then a few went up in the booth yes network. Tino, Mo, Andy, Cone, Posada, etc... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Did you see that the Yankees celebrated the 1998 championship today? All the guys were there then a few went up in the booth yes network. Tino, Mo, Andy, Cone, Posada, etc... 

No I missed it! Was Scott Brosius there? He was one of my favorites. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DidiFan said:

No I missed it! Was Scott Brosius there? He was one of my favorites. 

 

I missed it myself, sadly, but I’d imagine Brosius is with the squad in Seattle.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BMcP said:

 

I missed it myself, sadly, but I’d imagine Brosius is with the squad in Seattle.

Ah yes I forgot he was their 3B coach this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Picard56 said:

 

One of those starts where you gotta pretend it never happened based on the opponent.

It looks like the ump has a pretty small strike zone tonight and Glasnow isn't helping himself 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...