NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Cueto vs. Bartolo

i say colon---hes proven it in the past and looks decent since his return

he is really out of shape though which can prove to be a concern in the second half---getting tired less velocity not going as far into games

cueto has too many variables---his stadium-- his run support (cant judge pitcher by but id still like to see more)

despite everything against the big guy i say colon should be the guy for at least another month if not more

check out mine--- http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=70995

Depends on your SPs really. If you are hurting and need upside for the rest of the season, then Cueto.

If you want a few wins and with average ratios, Colon.

I own both and have been debating who to keep as well...

Depends on your SPs really. If you are hurting and need upside for the rest of the season, then Cueto.

If you want a few wins and with average ratios, Colon.

I own both and have been debating who to keep as well...

Well, you can see my roster below. I am tied for first in wins, first in era, fifth in whip & and about 4th/5th in k/9....and of course they are all pretty close races.....so really i am looking for the best pitcher across the board

so i guess the better question might be do you try to play it safer? with colon or roll the dice more with cueto being that i am ahead by about 18 pts overall and i told you my pitching situation

thanks again....nice input on this one guys!

yeah, well the next best sp is probably garza right now

soooo

Well, I think what you got out of Colon is what you're gonna get...until he implodes again. I owned him last year - got him in the 21st round...his 2 April starts had me stoked....then the s--- hit the fan.

I'd don't trust Colon.

Archived