NBC Sports Edge Forums

what's up with Garko?

ssmarsh

Garko will most likely start at first from now on. Hitting 4th will also continue.

I hope so as I need him to pick it up already. Do you have a source of that info?

I think he was only batting clean up because Vmart wasn't playing. He'll probably hit 5th.

Do you think he was stay full time at 1B or will he be sharing time with Blake when he plays 1B so Marte can play 3B?

I'm debating on dropping Eric Chavez for Garko or Hall to insert in my IF spot.

He's hitting 4th tonight even with V-Mat in the line-up. Who knows what to think about Garko this year. He has shown the skills in parts of the last two years, but this year he is looking terrible. He's even a free agent in my 18 teamer!

from here on out who would you rather have, mark reynolds or garko??

Wow, that's very ironic that you ask that because I just added Reynolds yesterday and am already considering cutting him for Garko. Strike outs is a category in my league and I'm limited to only 50 adds per season so I feel like I will have completely wasted one if I drop Reynolds after a day.

I'm leaning towards keeping Reynolds but I think this is very close.

Wow, that's very ironic that you ask that because I just added Reynolds yesterday and am already considering cutting him for Garko. Strike outs is a category in my league and I'm limited to only 50 adds per season so I feel like I will have completely wasted one if I drop Reynolds after a day.

I'm leaning towards keeping Reynolds but I think this is very close.

lol, they're both batting cleanup...but it seems like garko is the longterm fixture for the indians at that spot though, while reynolds is simply holding the fort till jackson comes back presumably during the next game. garko was expected to be sleeper pick by many, he's always had talent...i'm really thinking of picking ryan up. would like to hear the opinions from more people though.

lol, they're both batting cleanup...but it seems like garko is the longterm fixture for the indians at that spot though, while reynolds is simply holding the fort till jackson comes back presumably during the next game. garko was expected to be sleeper pick by many, he's always had talent...i'm really thinking of picking ryan up. would like to hear the opinions from more people though.

Lol, I'll pick him up if you will B) I've been looking for a first basemen all season so I think I'm gonna roll the dice. Only problem is, he can't play against the Rangers pitching all season!!!

Archived