NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rudy Gay 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, kane said:

Still laughing? Gay is putting up top 70 value and Bamba is rank outside top 150 so far icon_lol.gif

c27bc258b2f303ff97f584603fb25158.jpg

Lol keep dwelling on the past bruh. Dropping gay for bamba then allowed me to drop bamba for warren when warren was dropped after his 0 point game before blowing up. So it worked out for me. Gay has been very good but i just don't trust that his heel won't give him nagging problems. Hopefully for you owners he keeps playing like this. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still laughing? Gay is putting up top 70 value and Bamba is rank outside top 150 so far

Just wanna get this quoted so we have it when he finishes as a Top-100 player 

On 24/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, richg24 said:

Lol keep dwelling on the past bruh. Dropping gay for bamba then allowed me to drop bamba for warren when warren was dropped after his 0 point game before blowing up. So it worked out for me. Gay has been very good but i just don't trust that his heel won't give him nagging problems. Hopefully for you owners he keeps playing like this. 

So when you were joking about Bamba putting up top70 value he wasn't really on your team as you dropped him at 7th of November? :lol:

Nobody cares about the next pickup though. Dropping Gay for Bamba was a bad move, if you dropped him for Warren it would be ok.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, FateStayNight said:

Hi Guys, new here in the forum. Need your advice.

Rudy gay or Danny Green? I got Rudy gay on my line up and so far doing fine. But I saw Danny Green on FA and currently at rank 48 (Rudy's at 116 according to yahoo). Do you think i should go with Green?

Thanks in advance :)

Wrong forum. Post in the AC Help forum please.

Pops way of coaching is dumb as f. He thinks that benching his main guys when they play bad will make them play better later on when all it really does is it makes em lose their confidence and flow.. No wonder Kawhi wanted out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There's not much to sell high with, most savvy owners figure he'll alternate low minute, low production games with normal minute and above average production games as long as he plays for the Spurs, and maybe not even exclusive to the team being on the tail end of his prime and still reeling off an injury. At best he could be a sweetener if he pulls together a few good games. 

He can still produce given the proper minutes. However, Pop doesn't care fantasy and keeps his minutes down to 26-27 min per game all season. He played 34 minutes tonight because Bertan and Cunningham were out. Not sure what to do with this guy but just throw him out there and hope he's not getting Popped.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

He can still produce given the proper minutes. However, Pop doesn't care fantasy and keeps his minutes down to 26-27 min per game all season. He played 34 minutes tonight because Bertan and Cunningham were out. Not sure what to do with this guy but just throw him out there and hope he's not getting Popped.

It's not about being popped with him. Rudy's been dealing with heel issues since his achilles injury. Unfortunately, flareups will be an issue. So I'd prefer his minutes are managed as opposed to playing 32-35+ minutes over and over again until they run him into a string of DNPs because of another heel flareup. 

Edited by tremixt