NBC Sports Edge Forums

James Conner 2018 Outlook

sjm76

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Balthazar said:

What are the chances Bell misses the whole season, or a large part of it?  I don't own Bell, so I'm trying to calculate how much I'm willing to spend on a player who may only be relevant for 1-2 games.

Slim unless they trade him.  

I  have conner stashed on all my benches and even in the event leveon returns this week as someone who does not own leveon I am still stashing conner all year. I personally do not think leveon last a healthy 16 after all the touches leveon had last year.

9 hours ago, brockpapersizer said:

1- Leveon reports tomorrow

2- Conner gets enough Sunday hype to warrant some calling him a flex, even though he probably shouldn't

3- Unless he scores a TD, he was probably has a useless/low end start

4- We forget about Conner unless Bell gets hurt

Won't guarantee it, butI feel like this is the most likely outcome we're looking at.

I agree with this. It just rings true.

Any other scenario would be pretty unique.

4 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

But who is starting him? (If Bell is out) Just the Bell owners if they managed to grab James? 

If Bell is out Sunday I am Flexing him in my standard league over Royce Freeman or Lamar Miller (Non Bell owner)

1 hour ago, cdd10 said:

to the raiders. why do you think they didnt pay Mack? to get Leveon. They desperately need a RB.

Lynch is serviceable and then some behind that o line. Sure  Bell is better, but Gruden loves him some Beast Mode.

Hard to think that Pitt would get much for a FA as season's end.

Its happening

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet

FollowingFollowing @RapShe
More

Meetings are at 9 am in Pittsburgh and #Steelers RB Le’Veon Bell is not present at the facility, I’m told. Wednesday of game week.

Adam LevitanVerified account @adamlevitan
FollowingFollowing @adamlevitan
More

Adam Levitan Retweeted Ian Rapoport

James Conner played 56 preseason snaps, less than one game's worth. Went 19-100-1 rushing, 7-61-0 receiving. Was PFF's No. 3 RB among 189 qualifiers.

Archived