NBC Sports Edge Forums

Thoughts on Draft? 6th pick, 0.5PPR, 12 Team

Leave a link! WHIR!

12 team, 0.5 PPR, 6pt passing TDs. Picked from the 6th spot. 

QB: Brees (78)

RB: Saquon (6), Collins (43)

WR: Baldwin (30), Sanders (67)

TE: Gronkowski (19)

FLEX: Ajayi (54)

DST: Chargers (163)

K: Elliott (174)

Bench: RB - Barber (91), Peterson (115), Powell (139); WR - Fuller (102), Stills (126), J Brown (150); QB - Trubisky (187)

Thanks for the help on mine.

Saquon - Gronk - Baldwin is a great way to start your draft - Gronk provides unparalleled value at his ADP. Only issue is if he can stay healthy.

I also love Baldwin at his current 3/4th round ADP. He's a bonafide WR1 if you ask me - the injury concerns are warranted but it's a bit overplayed IMO.

Collins - Ajayi are great 2nd and 3rd RBs to have, they're locked in starters with a heavy workload. Great depth RB wise as well.

I love Brees this year as well - last year was an anomaly in terms of TD passes and I believe with Ingram out he should be able to focus more on throws to the RZ and handing the ball off to Kamara.

This is a great looking draft.  I'm not sure I would have taken Gronk there, but you nailed it anyway.  What I like most is what you've put together by way of depth on your bench. 

P. Barber is going to get the rock and could get it on all 3 downs to start the year.  Peterson is also going to be fed the rock until his legs fall off and Powell could get a ton of carries too.  Lots of good plug and plays there.

Fuller, Stills and Brown also combine for some serious fireworks that you can pull out based on how their years play out.

Nice work.

Im drafting tmw and my thoughts are almost exactly like yours. I am debating Barkley or Gordon at 6 and then either pulling the trigger on Gronk or going howard in the second.

You have a solid squad, no real holes and nice depth. 

I gotta ask, was hill on the board still in the third? He’s my target if there but I’m assuming he goes before Baldwin Diggs and Hilton 

6 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Im drafting tmw and my thoughts are almost exactly like yours. I am debating Barkley or Gordon at 6 and then either pulling the trigger on Gronk or going howard in the second.

You have a solid squad, no real holes and nice depth. 

I gotta ask, was hill on the board still in the third? He’s my target if there but I’m assuming he goes before Baldwin Diggs and Hilton 

Thanks for the comment.

Nope, he was not there - Hill went 3.02. So I got Baldwin at WR12. 4 of the next 6 picks that round were WR in this order - Diggs, Thielen, Cooper, Fitzgerald.

Edit: Although with this Baldwin news, I maybe should have went elsewhere. We'll see whether that's just Seattle mind games or something that limits him this season.

Archived