NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rank these Upside WRs

Spina

In no particular order:

Michael Gallup - the rookie already looks poised to grab hold of the Cowboys WR1

Geronimo Allison - when has an Aaron Rodger starting outside receiver not been fantasy revelant?

DJ Moore - first WR selected in the NFL Draft....take a seat Torrey Smith. They like him.

John Brown - lots of talk about him throughout camp. IF he can stay healthy he's looking at a very productive year.

Phillip Dorsett - former 1st round talent gaining the trust of Tom Brady. Edelman out helps his case dramatically -- was 4-4 from Tom in the dress rehearsal 

Undervalued Bounce Back Candidates:

Dez Bryant - hoping he teams up with Luck/TY. Has something to prove.

Brandon Marshall - Seattle needed a big bodied WR to help with those lost Graham redzone looks -- Baldwin is also banged up and will be playing at less than 100% this year

Terrelle Pryor - don't sleep on this physical freak (or on the Jets) -- as a season ticket holder, I've watched daily camp reports and I can tell you Terrelle has been making some sick plays...also has one of Darnold's TD's in the dress rehearsal vs. the Giants. He's healthy and looking to rebound on a prove it deal. Looks good in that number "1" jersey too. He'll be making plays for the Jets this year. It is, however crowded with an undervalued WR-core (Anderson, Kearse, Quincy) 

So rank them...

Who do you like...?

Who don't you like...?

Who has the most upside...?

...and yes...they are all on my team. 

Archived