NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

phatrat

26 minutes ago, NyjersInParis said:

i like broncos and lions

good call on Denver

Lions looks solid, only concern is they are on the road for 2 games (1 in the cold at BUF), and then a good MIN offense at home in the dome with fake grass (which is what MIN likes). Still not a bad option.

6 hours ago, Zak0221 said:

Pats have MIA NYJ and Buf 3 of the 4 playoff weeks if your league is 14/15  16/17

no week 17

At MIA, isn't NE traditionally bad @ MIA?

Week 12 is NYJ, not playoffs

@ PIT isn't a great one

home vs. BUF is solid

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

At MIA, isn't NE traditionally bad @ MIA?

Week 12 is NYJ, not playoffs

No I specified if your playoffs were formatted 2 week starting with week 14 and even listed.  NE plays the NYJ Week 17 and that is my leagues final week.  Not all leagues use Week 17 but there is a percentage that does, and for those leagues as I said, the Pats have 3 plus matchups those 4 weeks.  The Phins are terrible on offense so I am not worried about them doing much vs the Pats even if its in Miami.  Yes, do not use them vs Pitt Week 15, I mentioned in my other post I am looking at Cincy vs Oakland for that week. 

Edited by Zak0221

5 minutes ago, Zak0221 said:

No I specified if your playoffs were formatted 2 week starting with week 14 and even listed.  NE plays the NYJ Week 17 and that is my leagues final week.  Not all leagues use Week 17 but there is a percentage that does, and for those leagues as I said, the Pats have 3 plus matchups those 4 weeks.  The Phins are terrible on offense so I am not worried about them doing much vs the Pats even if its in Miami.  Yes, do not use them vs Pitt Week 15, I mentioned in my other post I am looking at Cincy vs Oakland for that week. 

Roger that man. Thanks!

On 11/8/2018 at 1:49 AM, pastorofmuppets2 said:

looking ahead to next week, scoop Arizona now on the cheap ...they may have been dropped because of facing KC, but they get Oakland at home next game. 

i like this strategy.  currently was stashing denver for playoffs, but may drop them and try to get them back after week 11.  too risky?

4 minutes ago, herschel said:

i like this strategy.  currently was stashing denver for playoffs, but may drop them and try to get them back after week 11.  too risky?

i know Denver has a very sweet playoff sched, Arizona is virtually useless after week 11, though Denver is dodgy 'til week 13 (Chargers week 11, Stillers week 12) - if you toss Denver back they may be slept on because of the two matchups i just mentioned ... but if someone is paying attention, and already locked for the playoffs, they will prolly scoop 'em out from under you. 

you know your leeg better than me, if you think they slide through with no claim after you drop them, go for it.  

Ok so I got these D’s rostered currently. 

KC vs AZ  & LAC @ OAK  . Who should I roll with, been going back and forth on my decision. Kinda leaning towards KC , rookie QB headed to arrowhead for a blowout, and Chiefs having been playing alot better on defense lately. But same could be said of Chargers D.  I could see Derrek Carr  having a decent game at home and limiting turnovers. If Joey bosa was back already this would be alot easier choice. 

i need a d/st this week. i currently havve the cowboys in. other options are seahawks, cardinals,titans,dolphins,colts,browns, lions, bengals, 49ers, saints, falcons, giants, buccaneers and the raiders. ive thought about the 49ers but dont wanna use them cuz i have barkley and manning playing

Just now, nygiantsfan913 said:

i need a d/st this week. i currently havve the cowboys in. other options are seahawks, cardinals,titans,dolphins,colts,browns, lions, bengals, 49ers, saints, falcons, giants, buccaneers and the raiders. ive thought about the 49ers but dont wanna use them cuz i have barkley and manning playing

Bucs or 49ers would be ok. 

Colts and Packers both have favorable matchups but looking at their track records it’s hard not to be wary of either?

By my leagues scoring: 

colts last 4: 2pts, 19, 1, bye

pack last 4: 7pts, bye, 5, 1

tempted to punt DST for roster space, but I have yet to punt a scoring opp this year...

1 hour ago, luckBbrady said:

Colts and Packers both have favorable matchups but looking at their track records it’s hard not to be wary of either?

By my leagues scoring: 

colts last 4: 2pts, 19, 1, bye

pack last 4: 7pts, bye, 5, 1

tempted to punt DST for roster space, but I have yet to punt a scoring opp this year...

Dolphins are very banged up on the o-line, 3 starters were all either ltd or dnp all week.

even if they all "go" it's still very tempting. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Bears or Jets? I have both rostered. 

Same here. I'm going with jets.

I got a first round bye week almost locked up. Better week 15 match-up? Denver vs cleveland or Detriot @buffalo? Playing bears week 16, so I just need a week 15 play.

Edited by All Knowing

4 minutes ago, All Knowing said:

Same here. I'm going with jets.

I got a first round bye week almost locked up. Better week 15 match-up? Denver vs cleveland or Detriot @buffalo? Playing bears week 16, so I just need a week 15 play.

toss the Bangles vs Oakland up in that hopper ... added bonus of possible miserable weather in Cincy for a team in the tank ... that one coukd get ugly early for the Chuckies. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Chicago Bears Defense 2018
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic